Reviews for A New Start
Rosier-Sama chapter 15 . 8/12
I love this story! Rayan is so sweet 3
It's so sad there aren't many RayanOC fanfiction ;
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 15 . 5/8
Ahhhhh! Such a perfect ending! You did an impeccable job writing this story, I must give you cudoes for your impressive talent. I kinda really hope you decide to write a sequel or something. I got emotionally attached to your character and Ryan. Adorable! AND STEAMY! Whooo! Yeah! Haha, anyway, you did a phenomenal job.
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 12 . 5/8
This chapter broke my heart. Okay, I must keep reading.
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 11 . 5/8
My heart has been ripped to shreads... T_T
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 7 . 5/7
I absolutely loved that chapter!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 5 . 5/7
THAT DREAM! Ahhh! XD It made me so happy! Brilliant chapter!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 2 . 5/7
TORONTOSUN chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Finally they are back together and in love. Its good that Ryan along with Espo, solved the case.

Too bad it ended. Congrats.
TORONTOSUN chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Its good that they are moving on. I wish they didnt.
wayouttamyleague chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Yahoo! hot diggity- you on fire! You took this story from a Sunday joy ride to the raceway.

Kevin, rooting for Espo in observation is awesome. You know I love them when they love/need each other.

Javi slamming his fist on the interrogation table! *quiver* All the physicality you brought in took it up a notch.

"With that tap, I could finally breathe" "Suddenly my courage was all 'tapped out'" - loving the multi ways we can both use this phrase to give us Ryspo thrills - and there are still so many more to explore ;)

Silly Ninja, Javi. Love it when he embarrasses himself with his enthusiasm.

"Ah, small talk! You will be the death of me." and "etch a sketch brain" Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. Both endear your OC.

His first touch is established with a thumb - Love Seamus' long monkey thumbs, so friggin manly on his boyish form.

Ugh! puncture wound to the gut -"Raincheck?" "Anytime."

Thanks for the images of Kevin's lips and lap, that will be boosting me through my day.
wayouttamyleague chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Fave lines:
Castle's "How indeed!"
Javi's "Chopped liver" (and Munchkin of course, it never gets old)
Kevin's "He seemed cooperative" (why is he so delicious when sardonic?)
and honorable mention for Lanie's "Mission Accomplished" but mostly because I can see her glowing smile, as she puts down her file, and slaps her pen down on top of it. Her smile is so lovely.
And like to be in Kevin's head while he gives himself a pep talk.
So what happens next ?
TORONTOSUN chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Find out, Beckett, Castle, or Gates...not very long. I like the banter between Espo and Ryan.
wayouttamyleague chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Go you. I can tell that just all poured out, with hardly any struggle- not just because of the shortened time span- but because it flowed- you're in the zone with Javi (Aint he magical? *swoon*)

As an aside, I definitely felt a little guilty in Javi's POV- like it was somehow inherently licentious to be "inside him" even just in his head- but i never felt that way with Kevin. Maybe because Javi's "brain" isn't quite as cut off from his body- he's got a lot of kinesthetic intelligence- his body reacts in answer before he could think out a reason- so when you said Javi's POV, it seemed to me that meant his whole body- not some locked up attic of a brain center (like Kevin). Yum.

Brava! this is my favorite part so far- writing wise- and plot wise- and well, see paragraph above for excitement level.
TORONTOSUN chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I hope Espo doesnt get between Ryan and Cheyenne. I agree Espo should get back with Lanie...
wayouttamyleague chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Wow. Look at you pulling this whole chapter together into a rich set of details and setting us up for the next plot development, alrighty. Well done.

I heart sexy Javi calling her munchkin. I can see his suave smile and eye wink before he turns to walk away. In today's fantasy I've got him in his waist length black leather jacket, so we get a clear view of his backside as he makes his way through the parking lot.

Ahem. ah, excuse me for running with that, first we get adorable Kevin morning after in bed, now Javi who doesn't even need an intimate setting or a love interest to ooze sex appeal.

Looking forward to how they work this out. But it seems like it will all move much faster now that Espo-man-of-action is involved. No one can break through Ryan's perpetual angst like his partner.