Reviews for Spring Cleaning
jaccisulueti chapter 27 . 8/13/2019
Did you get inspiration from the MāoriPolynesian cultures for this chapter?! Because Mana is definitely a Polynesian word/understanding
Neroscurse chapter 59 . 7/26/2019
good story mate, really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 59 . 7/2/2019
Thank you for writing this - I enjoyed every word. Kept me entertained for days!
raschiavo chapter 37 . 6/18/2019
Oh goodness, I loved every fuzzy funny thing about this chapter
Marcy chapter 59 . 2/17/2019
Wow! Could not put it down. Have spent most of the day reading this work. Awesome
Marcy chapter 45 . 2/17/2019
You brought in Burke. How cool. I always wished we saw more of him
sylvelle chapter 12 . 6/27/2018
Okay this is bugging me. Where and what is Area 52? Area 51 is in Nevada so where is 52?
awishaway chapter 59 . 3/27/2018
That really was an awesome story I forgot about it and had to go back awhile to re read a few chapters but once I remembered what I was reading it was great. loved it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story and many more for us to enjoy. It is as if the show never ended and it lives on in your amazing stories.
DaniMom22 chapter 59 . 2/5/2018
Wonderful couldn't stop reading I didn't want it to end ! I started reading this a couple of years ago trying to stay up to date with bu R.L. Interfered lol I too went through a lot like you I have lost some loved ones along the way... But I kept coming back to your stories and some others and found comfort and solace in them. Letting your talents take me away on this adventure was awesome and I truly admire your abilities of story telling I hope you won't stop writing anytime soon I look forward to reading more of your work and the exciting adventures ahead thank you for sharing ️
Dr. Scott chapter 59 . 10/14/2017
Thank you for a great story! I’m so pleased you finished it. I remembered reading the first part but it’s been a while since I’ve had the luxury to read fan fic. So it was with real pleasure to find this one complete! You are a great author and should keep up your great story telling work!
Katetanic chapter 59 . 9/18/2017
Awwww! Thanks your for finishing it. I've loved the whole story!
LadyMo chapter 59 . 9/8/2017
Definitely an amazing and different year for him. Timed just right for him to be at the right place at the right time to do the right thing. All that he and Sam have been through was definitely worth it all because they are together and happy. I love Jack's new job. So perfect for him. Maybe Earth bound Ambassadors have to be someone political but I think inter-galaxy ones needs to be more than that and Jack got it. Thanks for the story. I loved it.
:-)
LadyMo chapter 58 . 9/8/2017
A tough decision indeed. Glad I checked on this story. Fro some reason I did not get the updates about a new chapter.
:-)
KrystynaK chapter 59 . 9/7/2017
I feel very lucky that I discovered this fic! Thank you for persevering through everything to finish it!
Guest chapter 59 . 8/31/2017
Lovely ending to a truly enjoyable story. Loved that Jack got his own ship!
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »