Reviews for Springtime Secrets
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Aww... Dean freaking out so much about rats is kind of adorable. Mind you, bludgeoning one to death with a vacuum hose attachment is less cute and more generally gross... But I still gotta smile at the thought of how many octaves Dean's voice raised when he shrieked in fear of the little ball of fur. lol Also, how perfect that Sam had been keeping the AC/DC shirt in his room all along! For comfort... So sweet! Not to mention I liked that, even amidst so much mess and disarray, Sam had carefully folded Dean's shirt, as if he cared about it more than the other stuff in his room. It was very telling of the fact that Sam still cares about his brother, even if he;s too pissed and prideful at the moment to openly admit as much. ;) This was definitely a cute little story of spring cleaning fun!

P.S. I think my favorite thing about this story was that it wasn't Dean who kept a sloppy room, but Sam. Somehow I actually think that would be totally accurate. Like once Sam accepted the place as 'home', he'd move in fully and make a royal mess of his room, just like a normal bachelor pad. :)
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
...I need a moment to get over the whole turning the rat into...paste thing...

Okay, that was just-those poor rats! :( But,um, other than the most disturbing image of "rat paste" I very much enjoyed the rest of the fic.
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love this side of Dean-the bunker is truly his domain and I can easily picture him trying to keep it clean. Another wonderful fic!
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Rofl this was hilarious hahaha. Though I felt sorry for rats :D I'd love to see this kind of Dean in one of the episodes of the show ;)