Reviews for Concerning Hobbit(s)
I'm in bits. This is so beautiful. Thank you
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 1 . 1/6
Aww dude there's a sequel! FUCK YEAH! AND ITS FINISHED AS WELL! WOOHOOO!
jaymzNshed chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
There are no words to describe how awesomely beautiful and perfect this final chapter is to this fantabulous story! I truly enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing story!
kingleby chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
A perfect ending! Brilliant! :D
If you ever get a chance (or motivation) a one-shot set ten or twenty years ahead would be amazing to see, to show if Kili makes any progress or not. But I imagine I'll read any story you write, you're suck a talented writer!
kingleby chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Awww, the braiding part was so cute! And love Kili's admittance that he'd rather be with them then his quiet place.
kingleby chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
lol, loved the dwaf doll thing and Kili's joke :) And the running idea was great.
kingleby chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
Yay! Kili acknowledges his past self! Love this chapter :D
kingleby chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Esmeralda is so cute, and so good for Kili. Loved Fili's storytelling, and Kili's reaction.
kingleby chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Kili explaining himself was brilliantly done!
kingleby chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Bless Kili, so certain he loves his brother still! :)
kingleby chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Bilbo is so strong, struggling to look after and help them both. And bless Kili, using the pictures to finally believe he's a dwarf.
kingleby chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
lol, Bilbo's excuse of having tea in the living room is hilarious. Poor Fili, and ouch, poor Kili (I seem to say that a lot, don't I?)
kingleby chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Hamfast is such a dependable guy, bless him.
kingleby chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Bless Kili, lying down to make Fili feel better :)
kingleby chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I had tears in my eyes when Kili was explaining the water game! poor Kili, and poor Fili, it must be awful to hear that.
Love the whole hug confusion at the end, so cute.