Reviews for Friends With Benefits
batcat4eternity chapter 13 . 3/23
OOooh so heartbreaking! I love this story! That Adam dude is like a Ginny, bad timing!

They are so perfect together. If only things worked in their favor as lovers even though Adam is in there. Sheesh!

Great story! Can't wait for next update. :D
lou2003us chapter 13 . 2/17
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Elased chapter 13 . 1/3
... Hermione sleeping and in a relationship with someone after she was with male lead ...?
I didn't know a story like this existed.
I read your other Dramione before, and it was such a good thing that I decided to give this story a go (just because Harmony isn't my usually read, mind you, it has nothing to do with your writing prowess, which I absolutely adore). I really like the fresh take of yours in this story, especially I like the blunders that Harry and Hermione get when they figure their feelings for each other. And you have such a lovable Harry.
I wish to read this update soon . and your Marriage Law!Dramione as well.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Update soon!
anotherboarduser chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Good chapter
anotherboarduser chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Interesting, but is the baby's Harry. However, given the timing, it is likely not.
anotherboarduser chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
This is getting good.
anotherboarduser chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
anotherboarduser chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
good chapter
hhrforever chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I love that she isn't really pregnant with Adam's baby. I really hope they stop acting stupid and illogical and just admit what they are feeling for each other. I wish Teddy would come back in the story.
Rimtuuk chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Thought you had a really good story going until you had Hermione started dating and sleeping with someone else. Good luck with the rest of the story.
shugokage chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Interesting chapter good job!
artlover8992 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I love your story please continue on.
pawsrule chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
thanks for the wonderful multi chapter updates! loved them. look forward to more.
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Not only does she have the worst timing in the world, she is as dim as her freaking mother.