Reviews for Kage no Gemu: The Game of Shadows
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 7/21
i love the concept you have here. i look forward to reading more.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 1/2
This seems really cool! I hope for more!
niquist9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is excellent I cant wait to see where you take this story. More of a civ style game rather than just a basic RPG game that most Naruto-centric game fic. Great work, cant wait for the next chapter.

LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
wow...please get a beta...I mean I can see its a really good story with lost of potential but the spelling, the format, the horror...
Half Baked Cat chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Needs betaing, but I am liking this take on the 'do your life over as a game.' It is more a railroad tycoon or other business simulator than the vaguely rpgish games most in this genre of fanfic do. That, and Sarutobi does not get enough focus in my opinion. I have found great joy in those fics that change the focus to him in comparison to pretty much any other character.
Yinko chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Having the story start when the fourth dies makes a lot of the scores listed pointless. For instance, he gets an extra 500 points for serving twice, that's a given considering that it's basically his character profile and not his choices.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Pretty good in general. I find the village report/focus an interesting deviation from the usual, and you make a fairly compelling Sarutobi.

Minor things: His announcement about the Senju and Yuki clans seems off. The Senju founded the village, their welcome has always been obvious. It feels like if he'd said the same thing about the Uchicha, Hyuuga, or Inuzuka clan... just off. Something related to reviving, finding, or gathering lost family members might work better. (which could be lumped similarly with the Uzumaki)

The Yuki clan doesn't have any services mentioned, particularly in relation to the recent attack, so their welcome seems very tacked on, unrelated, to the rest of the speech. If you need to put it in that speech, connecting the invitation to some sort of charitable or merciful gesture in the face of their suffering would help. Saying Konoha owes a debt to a group (formerly) in the service of a hostile power just doesn't seem like something he'd do, as village leader.

You have a tendency to forget capitalization, which is particularly noticeable on the first word of sentences/paragraphs, and a bit of a problem with the punctuation surrounding quotations. (generally missing commas)
Olfrik chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Awesome! Please continue working on this!
tarrangar chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
this is ínteresting
sindbad7771 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
More chapters pleas
Mistress Anko chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
OMG I love it! IT make so much sense!'s just perfect! I want more so badly!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Please update this story soon,it's definitely one of the most interesting stories I have read so far.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Interesting start. I've never read a game story with the Sandaime as the main character of the game. Please update soon.
Ava-Keep777 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This seems interesting. Please do update.
Maragas The Great chapter 1 . 6/9/2014