Reviews for Who
Ima Sasuke fan n I’m sad that he’s acting like that not a good look on him
Get it Sai I know that’s right
Elanightray chapter 47 . 7/3
I literally cried reading this! Although the pairing is a bit unusual for me (since I’m used to sasusaku and itasaku), I really adored this story! Thank you very much for this! This is a masterpiece 3
NotListening chapter 47 . 6/22
Absolutely loved this story. Edge of the seat. Nail-biting. Exclamations accidently spoken aloud from time to time. Much wow. Did not see any of it coming. Yeah, wow.
DefiantDreams chapter 47 . 1/18
Oh my god HAHAHA well that was a fucking ride. I usually don't like fics where everyone's so in love with Sakura, but I was curious to see who the father was so I kept going. I admit, I really thought it was Itachi for awhile. When u came out w the whole Fugaku as the father thing I was like holy fuck and laughed so hard HAHA. I love the intricacies in this, it seemed really thought out, from Sakura's tattoo to the gifts from Fugaku, everything. It's crazy how all the Uchihas were so drawn to her, but it was a very fun read and I still enjoyed it. I laughed pretty hard too when she eventually ended up with Madara in the end. Wow, what a whirlwind. Such an exciting fic HAHA

Thann you for writing and sharing this! Super enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
I am curious to why this story is rated M?
Audrey Alvarez chapter 47 . 8/4/2017
This is, hands down, the best fic I've read in my entire life. Words can't explain how much I enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
Kylnee chapter 22 . 8/2/2017
Wait a momento, why was she in America? O.o
Kylnee chapter 21 . 8/2/2017
UGH SOMEONE FUCKING CALL MAURY! WHO THE FLOPPING PANCAKES IS THE DADDY!?
Guest chapter 47 . 6/28/2017
I binged your whole fic. It was really great until FugaSaku reared its ugly head but I refused to give up on the story since I was so far along. I absolutely HATED your choice of MadaSaku. That's literally the crackiest of crack pairings ESPECIALLY since Sakura used to actively have sex with his "son". Overall you didn't do poor Sakura Justice with all of these damn convoluted and often times really awkward and gross pairings. The world doesn't revolve around the damn Uchihas Good concept, poor execution in my opinion.
-Niakay
wolfeerin01 chapter 47 . 5/30/2017
Yoooo this story was such a trip. Like gahhdammn, it was good but there were so many quick turns. Shit man this was gooood
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 47 . 4/7/2017
This story is truly unique, and just absolutely beautiful in its own twisted way of how we as humans make mistakes, how we live ours trying to be perfect, to not give in to temptations. You showed us, the readers an entirely different world, especially when you showed how each character's perspective played a role in this story, it really makes us question, and see that the world is not entirely black and white as we want it to be. This story is so amazing in how it can make you feel so many emotions at once, how it continues to stay on your mind throughout your day, unable to stop yourself from wanting to read the next chapter. I cannot express enough how much this story has changed my life with these past few days, how it really makes feel so connected, yet so torn with my own life, and I can't help but love this story, to see so many complicated situations all at once shows that this is life and we must take it as it comes, to be there, to communicate, to honor, to forgive and forget for the ones we love, for they are our life. So thank you writing and posting such an beautiful, yet twisted story.
AdennaN chapter 47 . 3/29/2017
Thank you for this amazing story. I loved every little thing in it.
FlowerGoddess1 chapter 47 . 3/15/2017
This Story is Fucking Awesome It's breathtaking absolutely awesome
srooone chapter 47 . 1/23/2017
What a fantastic ending! I enjoyed this story from start to finish, especially the cheeky bits of tension between Naruto and Sakura. This story managed to throw me for a loop, I was absolutely shocked when the father turned out to be Fugaku. But it just made the story so rich, I could easily imagine them together. Even the twist at the end where Sakura ends up with Madara was just poetic justice. I adored this story, thank you for such an enjoyable read!
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »