Reviews for Mischievous Love
Okay I just checked it's been 10 years now and I found this fic 5 years ago I still reread it because it was written so well hahahaha
Any chance StarJade's gonna come back to fanfic and finish this story? Hahaha I know it's been so long but this is hilarious
Book Lover chapter 25 . 1/5
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much, it is so funny! Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
You have written a wonderful story. Do you plan on continuing?
PuppyLoveIsCute chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I love your story, it's amazing and funny. Good job. Keep up the great work, so I encourage you to UPDATE! Thanks!
I'm a Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
This is one of the VERY FEW fanfics that can make me laughed THAT LOUD! Awesome! Eriol's queerness is top notch! It's been 9 years... FINISH IT! Please? Awesome!
Perfume chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
Love your story!

I was reading your (Author) comments and you said you would update in 2 weeks but it has been almost 9 years! Where are you?! COME BACK!
Akanksha chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Starjade..i dont know who you are..but u leaving this story incomplet surprised me...

u r a fab writer...this story has been simply amazing...something which made me laugh hard over Eriol's queer-ness

i can see its 9 years since u wrote..but still i can see ppl asking u to end this...and like others...i would love to see its happy ending!
Micchie chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youdidthisbro chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
It's really weird to read this one after spent a box of tissue on Misty Dreams! It's really great actually. I'm being crazy for reading all the stories. Keep writing bro! I hope you can make me crazier next time :3
Lety Lee chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Honestly, this was one of the few fics that actually made me laugh. This is great! I know it's been 8 years since you last updated, but I still think this story is too good to be left unfinshed. A few more chapters will do (just don't forget the fluffiness, please!). Please finish this fic ( pleeease)!
EndlessAspirations chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Where's the last chapterr!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
This is without doubt the funniest shit I've ever read! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVEEE ERIOL AND HIS NAIL POLISH ADDICTION!
Finish this fic, MORE ERIOL TO
THE PEOPLE! You are one
Funny motherf*cker and I've laughed like 71722717 times already.
Gj!
pricious7divil chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
hahhahahahahhahahahahahah! can't get myself together after i fell to the floor. . .what? i was laughing you know. . .hahahah. . .update soon. . .
lizzu1 chapter 25 . 6/27/2013