Reviews for Idris Academy
ClaryFrikkinFray chapter 30 . 11/27/2018
Mannn
Awesome book
ik i havent really reviewed other chapters but man. u rite it sooo good
by the way, i'm nishita
CharlotteLS chapter 30 . 8/22/2018
What! That can't be the end! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
I think there could be a great sequel to this and however much I wish there was a sappy ending(because that is just me) I think that was amazing and the story was really good. Keep writing amazing story's.
3 chapter 30 . 3/25/2018
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Is this a copy of boys over flowers?
iheartbooks21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Did you base this story off of the Korean drama Boys over Flowers because the plot is very similar. I love the story btw!
ZC70 chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
Really enjoyed your story. Was a little worried at the start as your Jace was a complete ass, but you made us love him.
ifeellikea6yrold chapter 30 . 6/14/2017
omg this is the cutest story
Guest chapter 30 . 5/7/2017
what happened at the end ?
stkiflu11 chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
wtf if i were clary i would definitely not think we were even he treated her so much worse
Lilahjomiyoko chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
This was so good. I can't even go into all caps because it was a very serious type of good. Loved the plot, dialogue on point and it was an amazing journey. Thanks for the ride
Zozo2001 chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Awesome story - love it
aly chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
i dont quite understand the ending, but all in all, it was a good story full to the brim with twists and turns that left u wondering what would happen next. good job and keep writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
You are an amazing writer! I look forward from more from you!
Animalgal1995 chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
this last chapter confused me. what happened?
AnimeFan972 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I read this like 3 times and I love the show but this is just so much better great job with this it actually introduced me to it so thanks