Reviews for On Each Other's Teams
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 15 . 7/2
Hands down the best thing I've read all week. We'll ignore the fact that it's Monday and take the sentiment as it's intended, yeah?
This was an amazing 15 chapters! Loved every second of it. I think what I liked most was that Jane retained her independence despite having been drawn in by either guy. Excellent read.
trontroy chapter 15 . 4/10
Really enjoyed this, quite a rollercoaster ride filled with emotions cos it’s funny and sad at the same time. Pls
Continue writing Thor fanfics!
grlash chapter 15 . 2/16
I love your work. Sad to see the story end and know a sequel if any would be just as good. Thank you for sharing!
ashreena chapter 1 . 1/7
jane was a bit of a whore. Sleeping with both brothers in the same day, yes I know it's taboo. should have chosen one not both. now she has just her memories
Monday the 14th chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
This was beyond awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it with us .
songsaboutsleep chapter 15 . 11/2/2017
this is devastatingly sexy
Lillihope chapter 15 . 5/4/2017
I absolutely loved and adored and enjoyed and every possible positive word this story. It was really well written and done, and I like the open but resolved ending and even the conflict with Thor and cheating. Thanks so much for spending your time to write this story that I was able to enjoy 3 much love
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
This is new look good to read
EreshkigalGirl chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
Wow...this was amazing. I can't believe you call this drabble-style, because it was amazing. Loki is so twisted, but oddly vulnerable. He reminds me of Gareth the Goblin King in that way. Or Severus Snape. (Clearly I have a type.) Anyway yeah, fantastic story here; very modernist in its amoral themes and lack of traditional resolution.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
Twisted, & it got dark/deep/real/something towards the end after starting out so light and hysterical. Thanks for writing & posting!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Definitely just typed every phrase into Google Translate, only to make it to end where you wrote it out for us. Greatly enjoying this AU, will write another review on the last chap :)
OfTheOcean chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Oh, wow. This was incredible. Loki was just so evil!
Please tell me there's a sequel. But if there isn't, the end was good enough for me to live with that.
OfTheOcean chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Why do I imagine him with curly hair? Do you even say he has curly hair? Wait, let me chack? Okay, nope.
I guess I just imagine him looking like Tom Hiddleston in some interview I saw where his hair is all curly and black and he's adorable.
Loki is annoying and lovely in this. I ship these two so hard.
Aphraelsan chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I did not know until now that I was a fan of this pairing. Great job. Any chance you'd consider a sequel?