Reviews for Things You Just Can't Do
runwaycatco chapter 23 . 10/4
I hope you continue this great story.
bagelfish88 chapter 23 . 7/7
I love this story! I've read it a few times now, I can't wait to see where you take it next if/when you're able to finish it! I promise you very the bits of nerdiness in it and that Miranda takes part in it. Definitely a unique Miranda and I enjoy reading it! Hope you update soon!
sybil 013 chapter 14 . 6/10
You have to be the easiest to be generous to... And if I ever need more practice I know just who to read with much pleasure and generosity. I thought I had read most of your work but now find I've yet to scratch the surface..

ty, Jena~
sybil 013 chapter 12 . 6/9
I loved this chapter, sorry to disappoint but I cannot feel anything but...

Than you for your genius,
Jena
Kelseyusa chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I miss you stories. So much.
KelseyUSA chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
The Chuck Todd paragraph is even funnier two years later. Sigh.
Cybil chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
Andy slept with Christain," she chose to because she was angry for caring so much"?
She slept with this leechy troll because she cared so much? Cared so much about what?
I'm afraid I'm lost, I'm having a difficult time understanding that rational? Sounds like she slept with him to get revenge on Nate? How does that work? Unless I misunderstood.. In the movie I couldn't fathom why Andy would openly create a lost of self esteem and punish herself by sleeping with some
"bottom-feeder"... Anyway I love the story except that I break out in a rash every time I see or hear of this wanna be, Christian. lol

Jena~
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Its easy to be generous when you loves someones writing...

J~
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Thank you for that serious moment...I enjoyed all of it.

Jena
LovelyAgnes chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
I am enjoying this story. I hope you will consider writing more.
LovelyAgnes chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Questions:
Is it a real painting?
Is it a real story? It sounds real...I have heard many, and I met a survivor once, and saw the number on her arm.
Is Anna really English?
guam93 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This story is beyond excellent. I haven't read anything this good in years. Thank You.
eelojnil chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
Looking forward to the continuation of this story.

I am also thankful for the "life lessons" you have given throughout, in both the story and author notes.

Well done!
geek-it-out chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
Please tell me you plan to pick this back up? I really love the Star Wars vs Star Trek and Harry Potter! It's such a great blend!
drkwind999 chapter 23 . 3/10/2016
So, the girls rescued Alec & his mum. Andy realizes
she is now a parent to the twins. The familiy's goods
are still missing and no one is a suspect.

I have a suspect for you. Stephen was going to lose
in the courtroom so he hired some people to go into
Miranda's home and steal everything of value. The jewelry will be pawned or sold. The clothes & pics were
destroyed. The paintings will be shipped overseas
and sold or sold in inderground auctions. All the
money will be funneled back to Sleezebucket and
he will still try to take more from her in court.

Arerggh! I know it's difficult now, but it ould be great
to see a conclusion to this one. Love your writing &
miss seeing your srories. Take care.
Gail