Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gate Lies
libertax chapter 3 . 11/20
I hope you continue this story! It's really cool
FicFanFoom7 chapter 3 . 11/18
Brilliant simply brilliant, this is the first Dresden crossover that I have found on the sight that I have fully enjoyed. I can't wait to read more of his adventures in DxD land.
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 10/24
Looking forward to when you decide to update this fic again
Dutoc chapter 3 . 10/20
Great chapter as always! I hope you come back to us.
cibervader chapter 1 . 10/18
Alright, I should have expected this from the author of In Flight but, well done. Another engaging story made by merging two extremely different things. I definitely look forward to reading the rest of this, thanks for being a fantastic author.
heyyyy! continue thIS i ve been waitin for over a year!
This is the most amazing and accurate representation of dresden, the part from parkour it was like reading it from the books, you have to continue I just read this for the fourth time I love it
Luna's Meow chapter 3 . 9/20
Nice touch making Red the guardian. But does this mean that Ophis was the previous guardian? Or is Ophis the one who they who walk behind, beside, and before, walk with?
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 9/19
Restarted Disgaea 2? So did I. Of course I just left the wiki on Rozalin and Rozalin? Where it said that True Zenon felt herself changing into something other than a demon after killing 1000 Demon Lords and 99 Overlords in a single night, which is why she let the 100th Overlord, Fake Zenon, live. Left me wondering what she would have become, what evolution would scare even the God of all Overlords enough to reincarnate herself... as it said that was not only why she let him live but why she reincarnated at all.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 9/19
It's AkihbAra, not bEra.

Also, I wonder if Yuuna saw the fallen that was inside Dresden, and not just Harry himself... That would be interesting to Azazel. Meeting a fallen from another reality, learning it's skills and powers. Dresden can possibly learn fallen teleportation and their other skills to, based on having her inside him.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 9/10
Ok from what I have learned is that this story is fucking beast. The main characters is basically John constantine mixed in with America, teenager and less douche bag and no cigs?
Where the hell has this series been all my life?
Parks98 chapter 1 . 9/10
Well now thanks to you I have a brand-new book series to read and apparently it has a vampire flamethrower and badass magi well now thanks to you I have a brand-new book series to read and apparently it has a vampire flamethrower and badass magic
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 8/19
Excellent story so far! I just love the idea of Harry staying human. That was his great sticking point in the Dresden Files, that he's a measly human who can accomplish ridiculous feats against even the most powerful of enemies. So for him to be the only one in the DxD universe that is truly committed to protecting mortals first and foremost and still doing a great(ish) job of it while being human is really fun to read. Keep up the great work!
The Eternal Forgotten chapter 3 . 8/9
Please update this story! It's so good.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/1
I really like this a lot. Its very interseting and cool to see more of Sona and her Peerage. I am curious if all the females in Rias's peearage will go the Issei route or if Akeno or maybe Koneko or maybe the up and coming bargain sale valkyrie will choose the Dresden. Yes "The Dresden" the ultimate amusement park ride that will take you on a magic carpet ride and show you the stars and all of creation in your eyes. Or just show you his Star wars/Star Trek model collection rofl.

But seriously great story. Can't wait for more one day Love It.