Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gate Lies
mongodatroll chapter 3 . 1/14
Well, Loved it like I have your other works so far. You being one of the few on here that has a good track record for finishing what you start I held off for a long time hoping to do it all in one go. But at this point, my money is on you having moved on to other things. Which is sad, but given the amount of entertainment you have given us all for free I can't find it in me to wish you anything but the best, whatever you are up to these days.
Take care!
bavalos chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
Fantastic story
bavalos chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Great chapter. pretty well written story so far. Harry's interactions with the characters was believable and fit him. though his willingness to kill mortals was a bit odd. its been a long while since I brushed up on the Dresden files or read it, but doesn't that faint him? Or was that changed with him attaining the Title of Winter Knight. can't remember.
Resurrection99 chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
Awsome story. Sucks that its dead
Gundaago chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
By the gods, I am in love. I have not had so much fun reading something in a fair while. I've even caught myself thinking these as small individual books, not just mere fanfic stories.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
/Yup, this is going straight into my favs. If anyone wants the next chapters: search the title of this fic plus "missing files" to find something like fourteen-thousand more words of story. That'a what I'm about ot read. Ta!

Thanks for writing!
JustDusty chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
"""I don't think so," I admitted. "She seemed like she was looking out for you, but like I just said, turns out I don't have all the answers. You scared?"""
Wait, he's not going to act suspicious at all? How she just showed up right after he died? Hey i mean these devils look like kids. Oh shit did i just bully kids? ah damn they're just kids after all, i should buy them ice cream and tuck them in bed. Enslaving humanity? yeah right
jon reeve chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
/Wow, the consistency of this writing... it's great!

/I'm about to check and see if this is cross-posted somewhere with more chapters.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
/Hm, pretty humorous, and a decently accurate portrayal of Harry Dresden. This chapter is much too longbfor me to give a play-by-play review, but I easily enjoyed it. The last scene was a nice melding of Dresden's humour with anime-style humour.

/Too bad this appears to be abandoned. However, one-hundred and forty-thousand words is nothing to scoff at. I actually desired almost this exact fic scenario a few days ago. I am glad that I found something that fit what I wanted to read.

Thanks for writing!
mynoduesp7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Excellent Harry Dresden character. I loved this entire chapter.
castlecakemiracle chapter 3 . 8/31/2020
Rest in peace brother. You are legend among writer.

RIP 2014
BlackRoseFire chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
Awesome story. I can't wait for Harry to meet hreat red again lol
nappatheloveabl chapter 3 . 8/10/2020
is there any way for you to pick this story back up because it is an amazing read. if not thanks for the laughs and have a nice day.
PsylentFox chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
I've only been interested in the Dresden Files through some very well thought out crossovers... and lo and behold I find a new one!

Of course it hasn't been updated in 6 years but... heres to hoping that Gabriel Blessing will rise up like a phoenix from the ashes and write again!
ImmaGenericWriter chapter 3 . 7/14/2020
I wonder if Butcher will continue this after the release of Peace Talks and Battle Ground