Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gate Lies
59marxbb chapter 3 . 2/3
Would never have thought of this combo, but boy howdy does it work! Dresden is very amusing in this framework, in both a "I'm used to this so can spit out some good one-liners" as well as a "I will literally murder you dead if you mess with me" sort of way. Hope this was as fun for you to write as it was for me to read!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 3 . 1/30
Interesting story, it's a shame you seem to have stopped writing in general.

-Zetsumei
xScottx chapter 3 . 1/23
I love this story. It's not abandoned like Jobs Devil g2g ok know is it? Are there more chapters on DLP?
Agreed, trash. Just somebody that likes to complain and bitch.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 1/3
Its Khaos Brigade.
Aeonaxx chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Jesus Christ, Andrey258. You’re just saying that on the guest account because you don’t have the guts to face the response.

Anyhow, great story! Been following Gabriel for a long while, I would definitely recommend his other fics. A shame that he haven’t been around for years, though.
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Calling that mass of revolting sludge of yours a story is like calling a bucket of putrid, stinking, maggot-infested garbage a steak dinner. Like rotting garbage, there’s occasionally some recognizable trace of what it was supposed to be, which only makes the rest of that disgusting sack of offal posing as fanfic just so much worse. Then you have the utter gall to beg people to praise your efforts, as though you actually made some effort instead of just scribbling down your brain drool and contaminating the Net with it. Nobody with the intelligence of a body louse would pretend that was a story. In fact, I owe your lice an apology for saying that. I’ve had toenail fungus that was smarter than you. I’ve read better stories in random combinations of words made from old bills that have gone through the paper shredder. You would have to get smarter to become a drooling idiot. Whoever deluded you into believing you could write ought to be flogged. Not only do you expose unsuspecting readers to the foul mess of slaughterhouse waste you call a story, but you cry like the whiny little baby you are when people don’t tell you it’s the best story ever. I bet you’re crying right now. You’re an infected boil on the buttocks of fandom. Your momma curses herself daily for ever letting a stupid brat like you be born. I hope you someday have the decency to blow your own head off and put yourself out of our misery.
Armichi chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
You know, I've reread this story more times than I can remember, and I only just today got the Edna and Harvey reference.
Woyogoyo chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
I really liked Harry's interaction with the Maou. This was great. RIP gabriel blesing (figuratively or literally, whichever is most applicable).
anon chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
Write MOAR.
1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Man i wish you would do more of these, one of the best dresdens i've seen on this website
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
Are you still alive? hahahah what a silly question. But, are you really?
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
Oh man, things got craaaazy. I loved every word of it.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
It's awesome that Harry sort of ends up doing his own thing parallel to the plot. Makes him feel more natural in the setting and not just shoehorning his way in.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Holy cow, I loved every word of this. I'm ready for more!