Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gate Lies
anon chapter 3 . 5/26
Just re read this chapter for the first time in a long time and couldn't help but ask if you plan to update again in the future? This fic is a constant joy to read, and I'd love to see more.
PlaguedDemon chapter 3 . 4/18
Man, i’ve commented before the first time I read through it. Now I’ve read it twice, there aren’t many good crossovers and I’ve read them all at least once most two or three times... i’d really like to see this continue, it’s a damn shame, be even better if he got a sacred gear of his own. Maybe even more than one.
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 1 . 3/22
Demonic Stripper. . . .
Paxloria chapter 3 . 3/9
Another awesome chapter!

Is and/or did Dreasden explain about the Outsiders and the importance-to-the-World need for the Red Dragon to the 3 powers?

You know...
Aside from none of his loved ones (and Bob) being there, Isn't Harry Dreasden both safer and better off in this "bizzaro world" than in his original world?
Because of his past & all the baggage that went with it, Harry Dresden didn't have many people he could safely get close to or have any chance of a lasting relationship with...
But its different in this world.
Though he doesn't have the scary reputation, its a fact that there's no White Council or Faery Queen's or Vampire Courts looming over him and causing him trouble in this new world. Plus here his magic doesn't interfear with technology and he has friendly cooperative people/devils willing to lend a hand and resources to him.
This world might be different than his original, but its not been bad to him so far and it could even be said that he's starting out fresh in it from a much better start than in the original.

_

Question:
In the first chapter you wrote "Red" and "White" for the "Dragon Emperors" but in the 2nd and 3rd chapters you suddenly (and without clearification so the reader had to guess) used the Japanese names. Why is that? Its a bit confusing to me.
_

Looking forward to reading more soon!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 3/8
Awesome chapter!
Paxloria chapter 1 . 3/7
Awesome chapter!

I see how you got past that rule in the publishing guidlins about writting for this. Though its not allowed to post for the Jim Butcher's book series, its fine to post for that flop of a TV version of the stories.

One thing I don't get though...
If the world that Dresden is from is so obviously more dangerous & scary, then why do the Outsiders want to go there so badly when they could more easily get to the DXD world?
Doctor Blood chapter 3 . 2/27
I'm curious - is the vending machine analogy something of your own invention, or is it cribbed from somewhere else? It seems familiar to me.
59marxbb chapter 3 . 2/3
Would never have thought of this combo, but boy howdy does it work! Dresden is very amusing in this framework, in both a "I'm used to this so can spit out some good one-liners" as well as a "I will literally murder you dead if you mess with me" sort of way. Hope this was as fun for you to write as it was for me to read!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 3 . 1/30
Interesting story, it's a shame you seem to have stopped writing in general.

-Zetsumei
xScottx chapter 3 . 1/23
I love this story. It's not abandoned like Jobs Devil g2g ok know is it? Are there more chapters on DLP?
Agreed, trash. Just somebody that likes to complain and bitch.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 1/3
Its Khaos Brigade.
Aeonaxx chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Jesus Christ, Andrey258. You’re just saying that on the guest account because you don’t have the guts to face the response.

Anyhow, great story! Been following Gabriel for a long while, I would definitely recommend his other fics. A shame that he haven’t been around for years, though.
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Calling that mass of revolting sludge of yours a story is like calling a bucket of putrid, stinking, maggot-infested garbage a steak dinner. Like rotting garbage, there’s occasionally some recognizable trace of what it was supposed to be, which only makes the rest of that disgusting sack of offal posing as fanfic just so much worse. Then you have the utter gall to beg people to praise your efforts, as though you actually made some effort instead of just scribbling down your brain drool and contaminating the Net with it. Nobody with the intelligence of a body louse would pretend that was a story. In fact, I owe your lice an apology for saying that. I’ve had toenail fungus that was smarter than you. I’ve read better stories in random combinations of words made from old bills that have gone through the paper shredder. You would have to get smarter to become a drooling idiot. Whoever deluded you into believing you could write ought to be flogged. Not only do you expose unsuspecting readers to the foul mess of slaughterhouse waste you call a story, but you cry like the whiny little baby you are when people don’t tell you it’s the best story ever. I bet you’re crying right now. You’re an infected boil on the buttocks of fandom. Your momma curses herself daily for ever letting a stupid brat like you be born. I hope you someday have the decency to blow your own head off and put yourself out of our misery.
Armichi chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
You know, I've reread this story more times than I can remember, and I only just today got the Edna and Harvey reference.