Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gate Lies
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 5/14
10 stars for making me picture the Blue Beetle rebuilding itself like Carrie somehow throwing itself through the outer Gates and fighting its way to dresden's sidethrough vast hordes of Outsiders.
TheCarcassKing chapter 1 . 5/12
That's abridged Cooler reference. Nice.
TheCarcassKing chapter 1 . 5/11
Defiance. A beautiful value.
AcceleratorStrongestLv5 chapter 3 . 2/27
Nicee work
ccelarator chapter 1 . 1/27
Gabriel come back, you actually wrote dresden as the adult he is instead of the teenage harem protag that the other guy does, you even had a story and an actual plot instead of just rehashed canon and sucking off the devil faction this dresden is actually neutral and pro human
NaniteSystems chapter 3 . 1/17
I am very interested in seeing more of Dresden's adventures in 'bizarro world' as you call it :) great writing!
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 1/11
I'm kinda confused by Harry's stuttering and difficulty with girls. Like...even if he's in his 17 year old body, he's still mentally 40 something and hormones don't actually make someone stutter or unsure. (There's plenty of actual teen boys that are high on hormones and still completely smooth and capable of not being a mess around pretty girls, so Dresden being a mess in this way is breaking believability.)
FuryJoe chapter 3 . 1/8
great story
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 3 . 11/10/2021
This fic was so good, I'm sad to finish chapter 3. It seems like this won't be continued, but it would be great if you returned to it one day. I loved Sona's and Harry's developing relationship. The best thing about this fic, bar none, was the word "excalibit" for sure.
C.M.Alm chapter 3 . 10/26/2021
more please! this is an awesome fic
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 10/8/2021
So I see you’re back on the site.

Any hope you’ll get back into writing?
barrytrey0430 chapter 3 . 9/30/2021
This is with out a doubt an amazing story. It saddens me that you have moved on from Fanfiction, but I hope that whatever you are doing now is enjoyable and that you are healthy.
MiaMorn chapter 3 . 9/27/2021
Great read
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/22/2021
So much about this is great and I can't remember all!

_

"Ah, the Sitri family is indeed peaceful, right Ria-tan?" Sirzechs smiled as he watched the two disappear. Now it was Rias turn to flush, her eyes flashing quickly to Ise before the flush just got redder.

"Onii-sama! Don't just add '-tan' to your pet name for me!" The crimson haired girl demanded, and Sirzechs flinched, putting a hand to his chest.

"No way, Ria-tan," he proclaimed somewhat dramatically. I got the impression that the response was just another sign of his banter. "So this is the rebellious age. Even though you followed me around before, saying 'Onii-sama, onii-sama.'"

"W-why are you bringing that up now!" Rias began with a stutter, only to be interrupted as Lord Gremory pulled out a camera and took a picture of her mid exclamation.

"What a nice face," he chuckled. "Proof that we have raised you splendidly. I will share my wife's enthusiasm as she couldn't be here today!"

"Otou-sama! Please!" Rias begged, with the expression only a teen with injured dignity could ever truly wear.

_

Rofl Big Brother perogative.

Harry, that's his wife the maid.

Also, how he left a impact on azaggal with the soul gaze. I presume.

Also, the scapegoat bit and the cosmetics.

And how he handled the cao cao gang.

And making enchantments to defend against light, wowzer.

He's impressive to eevrhthingy, everyone and me too.

SOO! THATS WHY THE RED DRAGON IS THERE! IT DEFENDS AGAINST OUTSIDERS.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/22/2021
There is much for us to be concerned about, my host," Lash nodded in agreement. "The status of God, Gremory Rias' relationship to one of the current Maou, the power she was wielding; questions we sorely need answers for."

_

Indeed the power of destruction, is there a power of change or creation polar to it?

And Lash hearing about God, but maybe it wasn't THEE god, or God just vanished from that world and decided to start over in Harry's world? (Shrugs)

So many possibilities.

Rofl the spanking.

One calorie less Excalibur.

And using Soulfire in the angel of Stars.

Very epic, these chapters have me flailing with joy.