Reviews for Beyond the Outer Gate Lies
A Fan chapter 1 . 2/14
Hey Gabe, I hope you're doing well, havent seen you in a while, I hope everything is okay
Drakefire chapter 3 . 1/26
This needs to continue.
Thechaosdevil chapter 3 . 1/13
Well it's been about 2 and a half years since we last got any sort of update on this and I've not seen any activity on his forums... Mate if you're still out there and reading these things, if you've merely taken a break from writing then best of luck to you, if it's something serious then I hope you're ok. If you're no longer with us I just wanted to say you're an amazing writer and we'll all miss you dearly
sithmaster56a chapter 3 . 1/1
This was really good, best way for me to get my Dresden fix at the moment.

Your story has a big advantage over the over story as it jumps in using already established things, saves time and allows you to get n with plot faster

I think. Happy new year
cprime.3000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Good Sir... I implore you, if you are perhaps still checking up on your reviews, please, PLEASE update this story, its simply too good to be left like this.

I have been checking up on this almost on a monthly basis for the last 16 months, just in case I fail to receive my notifications from

Even if you don't continue , I don't care, I even binged read your story In Fight in half a day, your stories are just that good, even if you start a whole new fanfic that's fine, just please let us know you are still out there...
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
God this is amazing. Shame it was canned.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
this is a good story hope we see it pdated one day!
Warder117 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
...This...story is absolutely brilliant! lol, one of my favorite stories on all of Fanfiction now. You nailed Harry spot on. UPDATE plz!
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Hope, one day, there will be more
stevesgaming87 chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Always great to see a new good story. I really love dresden files and HS:DXD too. Too bad the story was unceremoniously dropped.

Frustrates me to no end when an amazing story is dropped with no explanation.

Also convinced the author is just a pen name for jim butcher, or an amazing imitator of his work. The story seriously came off as feeling like a dresden files book.
Artikuno chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
No words, I can offer you. Dresden is THAT awesome in this story.
SilentMech chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
This is a nice mixing of the two worlds lore, and it makes me smile. Thank you for not shoving Dresden into Issei's position and instead having him be the squishy wizard who knows things. He makes it work better. Also, thanks for expanding what knowledge of Highschool DxD I have, as little knowledge I had previously being irrelevant.
illuminios chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
This chapter drives home how greatly OOC your protagonist is. Dresden in books? Secretive and tight-lipped to the extreme. It took Murphy years to get his whole story. Molly hadn't learned much of it. Omitting details and hiding his pain is part of who Harry Dresden is.

The same can be said with using powers and methods of the evil team. Harry chose to die but never accepted the bad guys' offers, never let himself be swayed by temptation. It took Fallen's intrusion at the lowest moment of Harry's life to change that. Yet Harry barely has come to terms with it, much less decided that utilizing forces of Dark is totally OK for good reasons. Harry never allowed himself to justify dirty means with noble goals.

Which makes this "Harry" a rather glaring pretentious hypocrite, whose willingness to share the darkest secrets of his troubled past and terrific circumstances of his convoluted inner world really bemuses me. You took dark and sad story and turned it into fluff and a romance fuel, barely adding any semblance of logic to roughly insert it in your narration.
7137 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Liking the story. Glad to see the plot being diverged from, even if it's just the Hero Faction making a slightly earlier appearance. Hope you update again soon!
RomanceDagger chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
I've really missed the sassy and sarcastic wiseass that is Harry Dresden. I need to read the books again.