Reviews for Negotiations
connyx chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Hahaha. Straight to the point. True to the Borg.
Great little piece. Thanks for the smile it put on my face :)
RedPandaPrincess chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Hahaha! This was great! I was smirking the whole time during Seven and Janeway's conversation.

I had forgotten Chakotay tried to have Seven sucked into space. Bleh. Dont like him, he needs to get on somewhere. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
so good!
LoveGoodWriting chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I love this! thank you.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This was a beautifuly done little one shot. Would love to see a possible continuation or sequel. love the interaction between Janeway and Seven. Hopefully you'll grace us with more of your wonderful work soon! Thanks!
CruellaMiranda chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Oh. Wow. There is such an authentic timbre to your characterisations, your scenes. Just...wow. Thank you for this gem.
irene22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Excellent story! Amazing interaction between the two characters. It is so rare to find a good J/7 story these days. So, please, would you consider writing a sequel? or a new story about them? Would it be too much to ask for a multi-chapter?
You would make lots of deprived J/7 fans so very happy...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great story and excellent interaction between 7 and Janeway. Loved it!
jehc chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Fun story
Oystercatcher1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Great story - really good interaction between Seven and Janeway. Thank you.
Mosaicburst chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was wonderful and I am not really a fan of Janeway /Seven, preferring her paired with B'elanna... but you wrote the characters so well and the slightly flustered, knocked for six, Janeway, was so endearing, it was simply glorious stuff. I would love to read more of your work in this pairing and I am away to check out your Rizzoli and Isles pieces now! Good job!
Karmen Sandiego chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ok. This story is all kinds of awesome! I was hoping beyond hope that it was the start of a multi chapter fic about their courtship! Any chance we could convince you to continue this? Maybe just a sequel or epilogue? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
carolm007 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Loved this! Seven just logically swept Janeway off her feet and will no doubt be living in the captains quarters soon. Thank you for posting...well done again!
Rono777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great fun and a true joy to read. Glad to see Seven knows to keep our fearless captain away from the replicator when food is involved.

Thanks for sharing.
therealcoshieville chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Really love this. Well done wee story. Janeway is a lost cause.