Reviews for That Disco Episode
NightFurball chapter 20 . 9/11
So sad...
Goldenbassets chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh god Eric, you're killing me. Pam freaking Macy! Really?! It won't help...
Goldenbassets chapter 18 . 2/13
Oh Steven Hyde! I'd love to think this is the reason why Edna left though. That she wasn't a selfish super bitch. But that she was trying to make things right, way too late, but in her own way, ease some pain for him.
Goldenbassets chapter 16 . 2/13
There it is. Donna and Hyde. As it should be!
Goldenbassets chapter 15 . 2/13
Oh Eric, you are too sweet for words sometimes. Those last two lines kill me.
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 1/25
Yes, see, Donna and Hyde make more sense. I always had a problem with Donna and Eric being the golden couple of the show. She was always so much meaner and more emasculating than he deserved. Calling him her twitchy little boyfriend. She could even be meaner than season 1 Jackie at times. Donna needs someone like Hyde.
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
My favorite line is the last one, the reason Eric kissed Kate was to get his mind off of Jackie. Wow, that got me feeling butterflies!
Goldenbassets chapter 20 . 10/23/2017
I'm so sorry things are going so badly:( and so sorry people were being so crappy to you. Your chapters and stories are great and I've really enjoyed them. I loved seeing Donna and Hyde together and have loved the idea of Jackie and Eric getting together, although I'm so sad at Eric leaving with Pam. I get him wanting to try and move on from the pain of not being with Jackie but it's hard to see him being with yucky Pam. Ick. I hope things have gotten better for you and I'll hold out hope of seeing more from you sometime:)
babydoll.MK21 chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(
plsssssssssssss update soon it's been forever since you updated! plsssssss update soon!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 20 . 1/2/2016
I really hope life doesn't get you down too much. Sometimes a kick in the pants is good for us and sometimes its not. Don't let drama ruin what you love, because drama is NOT worth it!
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Stealing the dialogue from a professional screenwriter is NOT writing. It is called "copyright infringement" and is both illegal and unethical. And just plain lazy.

If you can't write, take up another hobby. I can't sing so I don't join a choir.
Girken chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
I really enjoyed this. I hope you continue it someday.
Calantha S chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
First time reader and I wanted to say this was great! I'm sorry things aren't going well for you - I'll pray for you.

Thanks for writing such a great Hyde/Donna. They are my favorite and you keep everybody in character so well!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 9/30/2014