Reviews for A Heavenly Love
tinkerbelle87 chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
hey...question...WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE?..sry...*blushes*...i luv sailormoon and mythology and (obviously) this story b/c its a mixture of both...PLEASE email me when u update (hopefully soon?)...thx bunches (email )
msteri chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Wow. Again, WOW. This is definitely amazing! The idea of Serenity and Endymion being a goddess and god is wicked sweet! This is very diverse, and I love it! Not trying to make this sound like a demand or anything, but you must finish this piece and not leave it hanging. Take your time if you must! :)
any chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
I love it, keep writing.
Rain chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love the story so far. Maybe if you read the tale of Cupid and Psyche again inspiration would come knocking at your door. It always works for me anyway. Well, please update this story soon. If you stil need ideas feel free to email me. Good Luck!
angel-leigh chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
hi! i loved ur fic! i love the story of cupid and psyche, so basically i adore ur idea! gosh, i can just imagine mamo-chan with wings. and usagi is the perfect psyche!

i want to read more! pls update soon!
SailorPerfect chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
I think this is the third time I've reviewed this chapter, but for some reason my reviews aren't showing up, so I'll try yet again.

Atlantis, I loved the chapter, plain and simply, and I think the writing style your contributing to this story is just perfect for the background and theme. I hope to read more very, very soon too!

Keep up the great work!

~SailorP
Shouhicosmos chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
ow..i wanna know what happen next..! when will endy meet face 2 face with serena?
A. Akira chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
I'm really enjoying your version of this classic tale. Endymion's character is very well developed. I'm especially impressed since the version of the myth I've read (found in Apulieus' "The Golden Ass") didn't really detail Cupid or convey his dilemma so well.

Anyhoo, can't wait for more.
Frozen Fire chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Wow! I love greek and roman mythology and I love Sailor Moon-when you combine them its absolutely fantastic! Keep up the excellent work!
Evalize chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Hey,

I have got to admit...I've never really read a greek mythology story about Sere/Endy before, and now that I have, I'm glad because this story turned out to be one of the best on my list of favorites. It is so different and I love the way you write. The grammar, punctuations, spelling, and plot is wonderfully written! CONGRATS! Anyways, you have truly captured the love of Eros and Psyche, so a job well done! The love story of Eros and Psyche is my favorite greek mythology story of all time and I'm glad that you decided to re-create that love in Endy and Sere! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND UPDATE SOON . ! BYE!
Gelasia chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
I really adore this story! It's an awesome interpretation of the myth and I think you portray the characters really really well! Serenity is beautiful yes, but she's not one of those obnoxiously perfect characters one often sees in fanfics. I also really like how much angst you put Endy though, it's well written and interesting.

I loved the forest scene, it was extremely sweet and gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. :: smile:: Keep up the great work!
Lynn chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
This story is amazing O_O
kira chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
really well written story... i never thought of serenity and endymion as cupid and psyche... write more!
Sovereign Lily chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Wow. This is good.

Although, it still seems kinda cheap to me how he just got sliced by an arrow and didn't really fall in love with her.
SailorPerfect chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
Wow. All I can say is WOW! What a beautifully written story! It was superb, breathtaking, glorious!

Ok, Ok so I'll stop. But really, this fic is great. I know everything there is to know about the greek and roman gods, I've always loved them and been fascinated by them. This story is a brilliant idea and written SO well!

Please hurry and add the next chapter, I'm dying to know what happens next!

~SailorP