Reviews for Shadows
Update
Emina-Evoli chapter 3 . 2/27
this is so awesome and yet it broke my heart seeing that it never got updated again. Still thank you for sharing this wonderful ideas of yours. Hopefully you'll get back writing this story.
smol spirit boi chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
I know this is late and you've most likely abandoned this story but I think its really good. You had such a great plot going and then you just abandon it, it's such a shame. I won't tell you to update, that's your choice, I'm just here to say that you had an awsome idea glowing and that I hope you'll continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
This is amazing! Keep writing!
spacemasteryogurt chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
I need an update!
Acerman chapter 3 . 6/5/2017
I'm willing to bet you're never gonna update this, because you're ashamed. Regardless, it's well written and I like it
dauntlessofthesea chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
This is rather interesting, you should try to continue it :)
AkabaneKazama chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
Will you continue this fic? Cuz I'm curious of why edward in this worl
(Well...definitely because of Truth) but I'm still curious of what happen to the story with Ed in it :D
Pokeevee57 chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
You intruiged me. This story intruiges me. I want to see.
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Awesome.
Pablo464 chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
update please
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
This is really good - please update!
Miqila chapter 3 . 2/27/2017
This story has a nice start, are you planning on continuing it at any point? I hope you do.

As for the smell... well, certain types of metal do have a smell of their own, but would it be so strong someone would smell it all the time? I don't think so, so it could be the smell of oil Ed uses on his automails.
Madiline Magnolia chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
Update? It's been over a year, and the story is really great