Reviews for Eighteen Again
BellaBerry12 chapter 1 . 7/18
I'm already in love with this xD
MsSchneeheide chapter 12 . 4/30
Lavender's bad week was pretty fun to read about, and well deserved! Lesson learned, hopefully.
And Malcolm is great! Very likeable. (Btw, in the sentence "Robert stayed far" you wrote Robert instead of Malcolm... and since I'm on this, in many chapters there are odd spellings for Weasley and Parvati - sorry it's a mania of mine hehe)
MsSchneeheide chapter 11 . 4/30
...awwwww! Solo fluffy :) love it
Forgot to mention, a couple of chapters back: I got the impression Hermione's parents are alive, but from an earlier chapter I'd understood they were not... So what is it?
MsSchneeheide chapter 10 . 4/30
Albus and Minerva's old/new friendship makes me smile. But I can't help feeling that the situation has been handled quite poorly by the 'grown-ups' here, Minerva included. Not consulting over the holidays? Going back/letting her back on the train? Mh.
The articles were great! Both the supportive one and the trashy one, perfect and fun.
Fred and George can be disruptively fun and at the same surprisingly considerate.
Neville and Ginny? That's an idea! And what about Harry, would you pair him off with Luna here or something?
Finally, Ron. I fear he will do something stupid sooner or later.
MsSchneeheide chapter 9 . 4/29
Poor Minerva! This is fairly catastrophic. Let's see what Dumbledore etc can come up with.
MsSchneeheide chapter 8 . 4/29
Ah, the Weasleys... Of COURSE Molly would know straight away, she's Molly! Pfft. And Fred and George are hilarious, how fun would it be to have one of THEM 'seriously' hitting on Minerva? Ron IS going to feel just... horrified haha! Can see his ears glowing from here, several years and a couple thousand kilometres apart.
Ooh, the cat IS put of the bag. CatS. Multiple ones.
Minerva came out, after such a long time... daunting! She'll feel awfully lighter. And Harry knows? About Hermione's crush, or Mary's, or Minerva? Perhaps all of these. And Hermione and Minerva were basically sitting in a tree here! Or, yk, in a snow covered orchard. Lol.

P.s. I LOVE nargles! Well not nargles yk, who loves nargles... But Luna, and Minerva's reference. :)
MsSchneeheide chapter 7 . 4/29
This was very nice of Hermione. And I can't help but agree: Minerva IS magnificent, in every form and at every age.
MsSchneeheide chapter 6 . 4/29
Ooh! So Hermione did suspect from minute one, and now the tabby cat's really out of the bag. Wow!
Happy for Minerva, she'll have a few things less on her mind, and a lot more of course hehe.
It's great that she's going to play Quidditch too, yay!
And forgot to say that her speaking like her 'old' venerable Professor self (which is a bit like Hermione talks normally haha) in this young moody body is fantastic.
MsSchneeheide chapter 5 . 4/29
Oh gosh, Hermione's survival is an honest to Merlin miracle! Haha. She's so far gone already. But... it's like Harry says, she cares a lot... and not because she's know her for just a week.
Mh. May it be Harry the one that actually suspects first who Mary is? He can be weirdly perceptive at times.
On other news, his friendship with Hermione is one of the most precious things from the books. Love to see some of it here.
MsSchneeheide chapter 4 . 4/29
No problem if this chapter seems to end similarly to the previous one - you just can't get over some things that quickly, and if I were in Minerva's shoes I would imagine panicking and generally being in crisis would last for quite some time, possibly coming and going.
Ron inviting her on a date... awkwaaaaard! Poor her. And poor him, if he knew - or maybe, when he knows? (don't answer don't answer, just musing)
Albus' words make a lot of sense. They don't automatically make it EASY to overcome one's former habits, sense of ethics and professionalism etc etc, not when it comes to making friends out of former students and being privy to all their secrets and confidences, even less if we're talking about possibly romancing them.
Hermione must feel very confused too, but if she has her suspicions, as you say, she's certainly mature enough not to go blabber about them.
MsSchneeheide chapter 3 . 4/29
...woooow! So many things.
Well first I loved Minerva flying and look forward to her playing Quidditch again at some point.
Then it's quite fun picturing her in this young body, chastising Severus.
But while it is great to imagine all the things that could happen to her now, especially regarding Hermione, I understand she must feel weary and a little desperate. Much as it'd be great to be eighteen again and have a second chance at doing things over, maybe in different ways, if your mind and experiences are (largely, at least) the ones of your (much) older self it must also feel very tiring, and sad when you think of all the people who'll get old and leave you too soon, for example.
This said, feeling for Minerva and all... life will go on, and the story is great! Thx.
MsSchneeheide chapter 2 . 4/29
Already up for mischief! Loving it!
MsSchneeheide chapter 1 . 4/29
What a wonderful idea for a story!
I'm sure she can get up to all sorts of trouble as an eighteen year old and with the help of our Golden Trio and the others - and she probably will.
Very convenient accommodation with the Head Girl, haha.
It's also fun to see the younger-self reactions and mannerisms our formidable Minerva had got over with.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
E.Elliot chapter 22 . 4/13
I love it!
Stitchoverload chapter 22 . 2/8
Oh this book is awesome and prefect