Reviews for Weight of the World
AnimeLoverKenzo3 chapter 14 . 9/10
Please update Weight of the World!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 9 . 9/9
If anyone could invent a seal which could look like a naked woman, Jiraya would be it!
otakuficwriter chapter 7 . 9/3
I swear by the end of this fic, naruto would have a reverse harem following her
Reclun chapter 12 . 8/29
Ugh that little tiny vague bit doesn't tell me who it is. Though I am leaning towards Itachi. Sweet tooth, large brood, friend of his AND Kakashi who's making them a tree house? Though I'm not ruling out Shisui.
A year and a half... what happened? I do so love this and I hope the spark comes back for inspiration here (and a few others)
The only downside for this chapter is that Naruto rattled off her abilities to her foes... That's a fundamental mistake though. She should have known she shouldn't have done that.
Will there be an explanation on why both Minato and Kushina didn't appear?
trekki859 chapter 1 . 8/16
sigh. yet another fantastic story left abandoned by the author, withering away into death, WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A WARNING FROM THE AUTHOR! Jesus fucking Christ there should be a system in place to warn readers off of shit like this, to prevent us the suffering of getting invested in the story only to have the author spit on us in the end. so please. fucking change the summary to reflect the status already.
NANI v.2 chapter 5 . 8/15
-Is talking about the kiss, fwi-
WHUTTTTTTTT?!
I mean, guh, *sputter* I don't have anything against it, but rereading it four more times does nothing to explain anything. .'.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 8/13
I vote Naru X Gaara or Naru X Neji!

Though I can't wait until we meet Fu-chan.
maipigen chapter 3 . 8/8
just because i am lying sick in bed and have nothing to do but argue horrendicously with my neighbor (who's also my alcoholic brother, oh joy that is my life currently) i scrolled through my favorites and reread this yet again. I know you're (and not complaining!) on a one piece kick plus other assorted bits and pieces and I live for that btw, but...will you ever return to this story? I am a big fan and aside from Tell it to the marines, it is my favorite work of yours (none of your work is bad in my opinion though so..) I would like to see it completed some day soonish. I can wait as I have of course, but just wanted to let you know that this is a masterpiece and I am forever addicted to it. I love the originality and remember back when i first found it, i was hesitant to read it because of the whole genderchange thingie and then BAM there it was, capturing my heart from the get go. I keep also being torn between who I want Naruto 2.0 to be with - currently I'm stuck between Shisui and Itachi and Gaara, so make of that what you will...Shisui is kind of winning though...If you have the time and energy, you are welcome to spoil me :D
Now have a GREAT day
Until Next TIme from your biggest Danish fan
Rileyyheartt chapter 13 . 8/6
Not allowed to review the last chapter, so I'm leaving one here. I'm still holding onto a small hope that this will be updated. I've liked this story for a good while, and stumbling across it again is enjoyable. Unfortunately, it still hasn't been updated since the last time I reviewed.
nebula-twice-kill chapter 14 . 8/5
this is great! please update soon
Thane chapter 14 . 8/2
I'll admit, at first I was hesitant to read this story. Only because of the fact that there are so many OC/SI fics out there that are horrible, and I wasn't sure if this one would too.
But, I decided to give it a chance and I have not regretted it, this story is amazing. You haven updated it in a while, so I'm assuming you've left it, which sucks. But, I'll check out your other stories, because they're bound to be as great as this one.
CelestialPirateQueen chapter 14 . 7/27
Oh god. That was too much action. I could almost feel the adrenaline. This story is absolutely amazing. To be honest, almost all your stories are. (almost 'cause I haven't read them all) I don't know what to say except that is is so well-written and just so good! With all the feelings. I can feel everything they are feeling, like I am standing next to them when everything happened! It is just amazing.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »