Reviews for Weight of the World
Animeanimal1804 chapter 14 . 3/21
Dont worry 'bout updatin' if you dont have the time. ... But if ya do I would love to see what happens next!
anmieanimal1804 chapter 12 . 3/21
0037 chapter 14 . 3/10
Rereading your story and I saw the author's note about your dissertation! Hope it went well! Out of curiosity, what was your dissertation on?
markaren chapter 2 . 3/4
Your mastery of capitalism is amazing. Using unpaid workers that no one gives a damn about to run a sweatshop that threatens to put your competitors out of business through undercutting their prices is amazing.
notsofrilly chapter 14 . 3/2
So I just got into the Naruto fandom. Been sorta trying to find what I like and then I came across this fic and it hit me; your in the fandom. Your one of my favorite authors on this site and I tend to ignore any of your Naruto fics before but now I'm going to have to comb through them
dear-darling-x-x chapter 14 . 2/24
This is so good please update pleaseeeee
RavenMuse91 chapter 14 . 2/7
I do hope you pick this back up, I love your story. I also really want to know who Naruto ends up with. Anyway, I wish you luck in your writing and in life!
Queen of Darkness O.o chapter 14 . 1/29
Please update soon! I can’t wait for the next chapter
Emerald Time chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh my GOD! Please let it be Itachi! I'll still read it even if it's not, but I think it's either going to be Shisui or Itachi. Not sure how I feel about Shisui, he seem's like a crazy brother/cousin type. I love this so far! On to the next chapter!
JA16025 chapter 1 . 1/22
Meh I dunno, you made a female Naruto self-insert/OC but so far the only deviation from plot canon is that Haku and Shisui are alive and Mist has signed a peace treaty.
People keep talking about how charismatic and good Naruto is in this version but I don't really see it. She makes bentos for people but other than that I don't see any of the emotionally charged dialogue that we see in canon which establishes canon Naruto's charisma. I simply can't understand what makes her different from ten-ten for example. Both hard working and nice enough but otherwise bland. I just don't get why you're writing all these characters as super close to her when there's just not that much personality there. Long story short, I think the characters are poorly fleshed and their relationships simplified.
Mystriddle chapter 14 . 1/21
The update date tells me this is unlikely to get finished at this point, but even so, I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading it. I really like how the characters changed in believable ways and came form believable places. I really appreciate the mix of domino effect changes and sticking to major plot events (especially since they had the freedom to vary from the manga reactions once they came up). In my albeit limited fanfic reading, I have yet to see a story manage both as well as this one has. Good luck with life, I know it can be very tiring and demand a lot of attention. I'll have to go check out some of your other stories after reading this one. Keep up the good work! Just don't let it interfere with eating, sleeping, and other important life functions too much.
reee chapter 14 . 1/19
honestly i love this so much. Its saddening that it hasn't been updated in a long time now but i do understand that you have your own reasons (whether you lost inspiration, lost interest, or you are busy with other things) i won't tell you "please update" cuz i feel like im demanding. I mean, you already given us such a wonderful story (uncompleted byt still wonderful) i just want to say i enjoyed this a lot and im curious of how this will go
Oh, but if you won't continue, it's fine also. I don't want to force you.
So ive noticed and its very annyoing that she always FAILS when it comes to the main canom story. Like any time the big events come up u makw her fail. Even with all the training and knowing be4 hand she still fails and its annoying as hell. So at chapter 6 i have to take a break from your writing cause it pisses me off.
Kirasoul chapter 12 . 1/8
Damnit I was really hoping it would be Kakashi. I know it's like they are Brother and sister but they where always super close. I wanted Kakashi to see Naruto as a women and start panicking then get the girl ahahahah.

Ps update!
Kirasoul chapter 14 . 1/8
Why hasn't this been updated in 2 years! It's so good and I just finished ch 14! I need to know!
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »