Reviews for Weight of the World
TheBeauty chapter 14 . 7/18
Amazing story. I wish to see it finished althugh I was rooting for Sasuke. If you love someone and are attracted to someone what more there is to it if you want to enter into relationship?
Shion Lee chapter 12 . 7/15
The kiss in that alternate scene was quite a promising future plot, don’t you think so?
Hi It's Me chapter 14 . 7/15
Is... i-is this story abandoned? Please don't say it is! I love this too much to see it go to waste!
Aw, it's not Sasuke? It seemed more like Shisui.
Fahdza chapter 8 . 7/11
I like the changes so far, there's something bugging me though, you sort of neglect Kiba. He's their teammate, they should interact with him more.
And also? I'm leaning towards Sasuke too.
Quevinche chapter 5 . 6/23
PlLEASEEE UPDATEEEEEEEE im sorry but i love ur book SOO SOO MUCH
SorryIt's harsh chapter 5 . 6/23
This is just a really well disguised circle jerk.

You've taken what makes self inserts fun out of the fic,progression,or growth.

Sasuke and kiba,hell sometimes kakashi are simply there to exist,you have presented them as accesorys attached to naruto for 'haha funni anime moments XD'.The reason this pisses me off is that in the chapters prior to this,they actually seemed like cool characters,kakashi was funny,and the teammates seemed to have significance...at the time.
A good example of this accessory attitude is the first zabiza fight,pitiful,just...pathetic "polished,refined,and completely focused on making zabuza pay." ? Gee,would sure be nice to have alook myself.
If you cant fucking write it,them dont even bother adding it.

-you seem to concentrate on the characters far more than the actual world they play a role in,the entire rich lore of the elemental nations left to the side as you concentrate how this or that makes this character feel.

-everything is going right for this girl,the kyuubi all but keels over for her,dont even fucking try and argue with me there,he devided to give this girl power simply because she said a few nice things to him?really?wowee shes soooo 'different' to his last tenants.

-Kakashi scolds a child who lost his father,on how much worse narutos life has been than his and how he should feel bad for daring to be traumatized about his past around naruto,arnt these people meant to be the adults here?

-Multiple high clan bois blushing over her,ooooh subtle foreshadowing,its almost as if this fic isn't predicable,whatever could their future relationships be!?

-Reminders every five minutes how fucking op she is,this is embarassing,do you not read over your own story to see how many times these are here?

-Kyuubi introduction, i actually flat out LAUGHED at the lack of effort here,kiba actually fucking says,and i qoute

"Whoa,So let's get this straight!You have the Nine Tailed Fox SAT in your stomach,can draw on its chakra and itll heal you from almost anything!?"

This is his reaction,no fear,no apprehension,No tension, and well,no good character.
Why not create a scene where they go into shock,or scared,is this not an S-rank sceret,you didnt even attempt to treat it as such.

This was resolved in a paragraph,A PARAGRAPH, the source of her powers left unexplained to her TEAMMATES,and in your fic these two must be tumbling retards,as they don't even ask a single questiion about it,the thing that ravaged their vilage,the thing that probably killed many of their clans family members in its rampage.
sasuke then says.
"ayyy lmao is lika da sharingan!or kibas doggo clan,dis changes nuthin!"

...wave arc? Is that what this was?,im sorry i must have blinked as it was so fucking short,it might as well have not mattered,i felt like i read a summarary of the actual fic chapter you you rushing to get to another arc or somthing?this 'arc' was 2/3 A CHAPTER.

-You take yourself too seriously,and your pacing suffers for it,as you also want to create believable comedy which is too difficult for you clearly.

-lording narutos 'tragic' backstory above everyone oh my god i get it shes an orphan,for fucks sake
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 14 . 6/21
This is really really good, and I look forward to seeing more
Emerald Time chapter 8 . 6/19
If I may? If Naruto has to be with an Uchiha, please let it be either Itachi or Shisui (I'm leaning more towards Itachi) and if not, then please let it be Haku. I love their adorableness together!
Tonegawa Rie chapter 12 . 6/19
So...Shisui?

Because goddammit no Uchiha can wink and steal bwahahaha...or Obito...um...Dammit
Tonegawa Rie chapter 14 . 6/19
Omg I luv NarutoxShisui
Tonegawa Rie chapter 14 . 6/19
Shisui スキ
LadyRainDancer chapter 14 . 6/10
I truly love this story, you've done a marvelous job weaving this tale and I would absolutely love to read more, I hope you can update soon! -LordRain
The DCG chapter 14 . 6/6
Damn it.. I'm really enjoying this story. This is a great Naru-chan and it's been a good read. But the last couple chapters have just been really painful ya know?

Everything you've written and tried to show us is useless. You don't use it, and you don't change anything.

You could not posable plot rails harder if you copy and pasted the main story directly here.

Genius at the age of five my ass, You even had her realize this. Big fluffy telling her to shape up, and she decides to say fuck it to the storyline. These people are important to her, let's shake the world.

NEVER HAPPENS. For saving sasuke and getting him freaking sage mode... gah. It's still the fail train.

The sheer disappointment I'm feeling is at war with the anger of knowing it could have been so much better. You are a better writer then this.
111segasonic chapter 14 . 6/4
Rest in peace story, I will never forget how good you were.
1,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »