Reviews for Weight of the World
krinke chapter 14 . 10/5
aww man...well, it was an amazing story while it lasted! good job and i hope you’re doing well!
rachelesque chapter 14 . 10/2
I know this is discontinued, but I chose to read it anyway and I'm glad I did. I think this is one of the better SI stories I've read. The story and characterizations are excellent, and I loved the fun bits like Naruto's side empire lol. I think it's all worth reading even if it's unfinished.
Ramen.noeldles chapter 14 . 9/24
Awww it's too bad, you didn't continue with this fanfic...
Ramen.noeldles chapter 12 . 9/24
Noooooo so she doesn't end up with Sasuke... I SO SHIPPED THEM adkfnjosiejs
lmc9389 chapter 5 . 9/6
So this is well written. However so far you have her seriously underpowered. She should be at least A rank considering all the extra training and experience. She should have rofl stomped through zabuza. Should be close to itachi level when he killed off the clan and considering the minor control of the nine tales well just saying
Please continue!
Deathchill chapter 14 . 8/16
I greatly enjoyed this story and thank you for writhing it. I hope you wil continue it one day.
toniblossomalejandro16 chapter 12 . 7/28
wait who is papa?
Namikaze18 chapter 1 . 7/22
Hope you update at some point!
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 4 . 7/13
This story is so adorable. If I somehow found myself reincarnating as Naruto, I'd probably be flippin' and cursin' around like nobody cares. Your take on the girl's way of handling the Naruto-verse is awesome. I'm actually quite antisocial in real life that people around Konoha would probably be looking at me like a menace. I'm gonna survive, can't say the same for my sanity though.
Shika4lifu chapter 14 . 7/8
Did this story stop or will there be future updates soon or in the near further. I enjoyed it very much and really hope there is.
Aurion Held chapter 14 . 6/24
A really cool story, thanks you for it !
Bea Marie Montehermozo chapter 14 . 6/16
Author-san, is the book abandoned? If not pls update sooner it has been 5 years since you last updated
GivemeRiddle chapter 14 . 6/10
Fanatic story, I’m hooked
Eragon135790 chapter 14 . 6/5
great great ff still hope that author may find himself/herself in the mood to continue the ff somewhen.
1,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »