Reviews for Weight of the World
AnneElizabethBee chapter 14 . 10/10
I love this story a lot. I had read a lot of self insert stories, mostly on Sakura. I think that inserting to Naruto is bold and creative. I was a little cautious at first because you made him into a girl, but the blend of the story was just perfect. She doesn't act like Naruto at all but she was able to retain the essence of his character, charismatic and inspiring.

I adore her character and the changes of the other characters around her. I like that you put Sakura away from the team first so she could grow on her own, although I would definitely miss Kiba's hyperactive self. Kakashi's relationship with her is also precious. So is Kurama's.

I really hope that this story isn't dropped. I hope you'll be inspired to continue this story in the future.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 14 . 10/2
As always your work is excellent.
EriCheshire chapter 14 . 9/30
Aaaaaaahhhhh!
This is so good!
I really like how you made your SI character! I like how sweet and hard working she is, and how she can't see how much charisma she has! Hahaha
Oh! And I still have no idea who she's paired up with... Obviously it's not Kiba and in the extra he seemed too playful to be Neji or Sasuke... So maybe Shisui? Hm... But thinking again... Maybe it could be Sasuke after all... Now that he seems more relaxed and with a better sense of humor... Yep, I have no idea! xD

On another topic! I really wonder about why Minato didn't appear when she took the seal off? It seemed to be something planned and with a reason, so I'm very curious!

I think there was more I wanted to comment about, but forgot what... Oh, well. I'll come back to review again later when I remember.
Hope you have a marvelous day!
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 9/23
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Animago chapter 5 . 9/8
Não posso me impedir de confundir as vezes "Naruto" com "Naruta" LOL. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
2323FV
bjoskul chapter 7 . 9/7
I think Naruto and Gaara's development is quite believable! I was curious as how to you would handle Gaara - you've handled the difference in personality between canon!Naruto and this Naruto very well so far, so it was interesting to see the new dynamic (especially since Gaara is one of my faves)! I really liked the scene with the Konohamaru Crew and Gaara, that was really cute..

"when there's anew kid in class" Yes, I completely agree and I think you succeeded in getting that across very well! I think everyone asking about (or for) reverse harem just see what they want to see. I don't really see any romantic things going on at all except maybe that bit with Haku (which btw was hilarious, I'm still snickering everytime the concept "exotic boys" comes up) or possibly Neji.

I know I'm way too late for the party regarding "is Naruto skilled enough to remove Sasuke Curse Seal", but I'd say... maybe? I think she's definitely skilled enough to contain it, like Kakashi does in canon. Removing it outright... I think she'd need to do research. Look forward to seeing which way you chose to go!

Overall I'm just really enjoying this fic! Thank you for writing and sharing :)
silverhawk88 chapter 14 . 9/5
I caught up. What a roller coaster of a ride this was. I hope to see more of this. What a great story! Thank you!
4545
DLFangrill chapter 14 . 8/25
Jan 14...? D:
Pls unpdate soon! This is brilliant and I’m sure you’ve planned out the next few parts (like a vague idea) pls don’t leave us hanging ;-;

I’ll be waiting for more updates!
z u k u s h i m i k a chapter 13 . 8/20
About Naruto being Bi. I know I am not the author, thus I don't know Naruto's interest the best, but when Naruto says that between Haku, her and Sasuke he is the only one that has yet to be kissed by a girl. She goes further to explain that she is not picky about gender and that she likes the person. This kind of resonated with me and I thought of the well known british comedian, David Walliams and consequently myself. He expresses that he doesn't care for the labels when asked about his sexuality and that if he likes the person, any gender has potential. I personally feel the same way. If we gave this feeling a name, it would be sansexual. But, as we all decide what to be called I have absolutely no right correcting anyone. I was just confused because first, I read about not being picky and creating my own opinion and later, now, reading a different conclusion.
oddends chapter 14 . 8/16
This is the second time I've reread this story and I'm still in love. I would hope that you would please continue this story.
oddends chapter 14 . 8/12
I enjoyed this, hope you update soon!
Tonegawa Rie chapter 12 . 8/7
Nowadays the fanfic app is broken... I mean one moment this story has the sasusaku tag and the next there is none

Weird...
Tonegawa Rie chapter 1 . 7/31
*notices the new sasusaku tag* ARE YA GOING TO UPDATE AFTER... 3 years...?
1,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »