Reviews for Weight of the World
Pinkypi chapter 14 . 10/30
Probably one of the best I've read. She changed a lot yes but the changes were subtle and not stomping it into the ground mercilessly the way some people do with an overwhelmingly powerful character. And while she doesnt exactly care about the same dream ultimately her real goal still lines up with naruto's. Also minato not showing makes sense considering he rigged it for if naruto were to almost lose himself completely and kushina to show up when the fight for dominance starts. Neither of which happened here.
AlphaWolf02 chapter 1 . 10/5
Wow I hope one day you finish this. It was really good. I love serious naruto (naruko) stories and this didn’t disappoint other then it’s untimely ending
Niyebe chapter 14 . 9/8
Hi there, I want to thank you for this story. I know that it's been discontinued and the likelihood of you ever returning to it is slim, but I want you to know that I really enjoyed reading it :)

I've recently found your account, as recommend by one of my favorite authors, and I'm very impressed! Will definitely be working my way thru all (or most at least) of your stories.

Thank again for a great read and an entertaining story!
aurelialeeigyn chapter 14 . 8/25
waiting for next chapter
I love it and I'm sorry it's discontinued ㅠㅠ can you at least tell us with whom she'll end up with? honestly it's soooo good
27thbam chapter 14 . 7/27
this was an awsome story but why isnt it completed?
TheWhatIfLover chapter 14 . 7/5
I love thisAUTHOR-SAMA, PLEASE GIVE US CLOSURES HUHU. Amazing story this is!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 14 . 5/31
I'm so sad that this is discontinued ToT It was one of the best SI fanfics that I've ever read! I was a bit hesitant because they were taking over Naruto's body, but you did such a great job incorporating everything into the storyline. I loved the character development and relationships that you've made over the course of the story. I hope that your inspiration for this fic comes back eventually. Great work :D
Nova chapter 5 . 5/5
PLOT TWIST omg I can't believe Haku just KiSsEd her. *screams*
amyrlinengineer chapter 14 . 4/30
Loved this so much! You did a great job, and I really liked his you portrayed Naruto and the new and improved sasuke's relationship. Great story.
Iridescent Moonflower chapter 2 . 4/29
How long were they gone though? I'm pretty sure Shisui suicided a while before the actual massacre, since it was one of the things that built tension. The mission shouldn't have taken that long...
thyhyuga chapter 12 . 4/20
Uhm... You know its not about the fact that you are friends with Kurama. The FACT is AKATSUKI is after you and you just tell to the world that you are a Jinchuriki. Congrats!
Lovely as always
Connor8 chapter 14 . 4/3
amazing
GreenTea4062 chapter 14 . 3/26
Imagining Naruto ending up with Shisui here...
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »