Reviews for Weight of the World
rsroar1017 chapter 12 . 11/14/2022
Good writing style and story development. Character development is great and grammar is good! Keep up with the wonderful writing!
rsroar1017 chapter 5 . 11/14/2022
Should had let haku died along side his master! The mc is nothing but a slight better saskura but she is still weak willed and pathetic as a bitch
rsroar1017 chapter 5 . 11/14/2022
What a whiny wimpy pussy of a bitch
rsroar1017 chapter 3 . 11/14/2022
If sasuke betrays the village like cannon she better be willing to kill him and if Sakura try’s to hit her she better her into a Pluto that she will learn not mess with her.
rsroar1017 chapter 3 . 11/14/2022
Who cares about the massacre it is not her problem! What matters is keeping herself alive
rsroar1017 chapter 2 . 11/14/2022
Good girl you took the test so I take back my last comment.
rsroar1017 chapter 2 . 11/14/2022
Hey dumbass just take the fucking test who cares about team seven worry about more yourself then them!
Panjason chapter 6 . 10/17/2022
Clearly just a rehash of canon… that’s unfortunate.
Also, I find it really hard to believe that Naruto wouldn’t give Orochimaru a harder time on getting a curse mark on Sasuke.
Jamie Gemini chapter 12 . 10/9/2022
is it kiba?
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 9/17/2022
Why's she not a chunin or even a jonin yet? I feel like she should be. it seems like you're just forcing her to be in the cannon chunin exams.
phosphophillite49 chapter 14 . 4/20/2022
d
phosphophillite49 chapter 13 . 4/20/2022
She is a bit careless with her foreknowledge. But, will it bit her in the ass later or not ? Cuz honestly the moment you ended as naruto meant that things weren't eh same as the manga. Add that naruto was here a girl and now it's even more likely that something, other than you, is different.

Now the lack of the vision is either due to things that happened not being the exact same as the manga, or just cuz she was reincarnated as naruto
DaisyModel chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
"Naruto" is a much better name than any alternatives for a female Naruto, the same can be said for every other gender bender fanfic, like Sasuke, Kakashi or Sakura. "Naruto" is named after a noodle condiment, "Sasuke" in honor of Sarutobi Sasuke. They are random names! No one is really named Kakashi, it means scarecrow, it's his name because Kishimoto thought it was cool. Plus, in Japan its not rare for someone to have a character with a name of the opposite gender. So yes, "Naruto" is perfect for a female Naruto,
mallarieTwinkies chapter 8 . 2/11/2022
please put it in the story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2022
Don't know what was going through the author's head when they decided to not change the MC's name. Naruto does not sound gender neutral and that alone irks me enough to want to drop.

I actually did one time but came back because I was board, so I guess I'll push on through and try to read the name differently.

After pushing past that point this time and completing this chapter though, I will say that it was an entertaining read.
1,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »