Reviews for Barbed Wire and Roses
Lindseyiswicked chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Is Mark going to die?A really painful death? Even if he dosen't you're story in awesome!Can't wait for the next chapter.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
This is an absolutely wonderful chapter. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for my poor dear Lindsey and rage for that horrible Mark Lustig. And I appreciate the irony that what Angel did to Lindsey may be the one thing (in this story at least) that keeps Lindsey from going to them for help. Please give Lindsey a little happiness by the end-and a horrible, painful end to Mark!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Am I wrong, or is Lindsey maybe not as bad as Lilah, I hope? He seems pretty decent in this story. And why not Detective Lockley as the investigating officer? Someone we know rather than a made-up character?
PJDickinson chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
Consistently one of the best authors writing in the B&A universe. Watchers Special Ops. Excellent.
PJDickinson chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
Eledhwen chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Continues to be interesting - more soon?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Yes, Lindsey! Even if he's bad Lindsey (and maybe he's not too bad Lindsey. . .). After all, he does have some morals & scruples, even back before Dead End.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I agree with Eledhwen: an auspicious beginning. I love a good Wolfram & Hart story, and I like Saeth. So I'm not sure of the time frame here: is it before or after Lindsey left the firm? If after, is there a possibility he'll show up?
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Interesting start. I'd say perhaps watch the Americanisms - I've never heard anyone here in Britain use 'lucked out'. Oh, and 'wended down the hallway' made me go 'hmmm' too. Just an odd turn of phrase.

Otherwise, nice: I like Saeth, I like the use of some Welsh, and I'm looking forward to more.