Reviews for The Famous Flower Of Serving Men
Judy chapter 9 . 6/19
I noticed you wrote this story many years ago but hopefully one day you will finish it. A wonderful tale of tragedy and hopefully of love. Absolutely love it but would enjoy reading the ending.
Judy chapter 9 . 2/25
What drama and romance in this story. Even through tragedy love can still have a way of coming out. I have noticed that you have not updated in a while please do so for I am curious as to if Diana will truly accomplish her revenge. Hopefully Bruce will sway her away from killing her own mother even though she truly deserves nothing but death.
GreenGarnet chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Hi! Please do continue with this story. I really love to find out what happens next in this epic tale of yours. )
littlemsstrawberry chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Love it. Though I can't believe there is no proper ending to this. What a waste
Miravisu chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
I love how you based this on a ballad and how old meets new in this story.

Sadly it was some time ago since it was updated, so I suspect the chances of another update are slim.
jcm chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Please continue with this story. It is highly interesting.
AuroraMikayla chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
This is so awesome! Please tell me you plan to update it! It's so intriguing! The characters are fascinating and the storyline is so unique! Update soon please! I'd beg, but I'm a little to proud too...please? :)
DreamsFire chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
Ah, that was another good chapter...now all you have to do is ffinish the story and i can be happy again!But it was still a extremely good -work
DreamsFire chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Ah, that was so good! It was beautifully brought tears to my eye,but mind you that i'm a very sappy person...so take the huge grins you have down right now down a notch.!Save the grin for when i read the end of your most thoughtfully wonderful story!
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
WOW!that was exponentionally good!I didn't know that anyone could make an English Ballad into a story with the BM and WW.I must state the your idea is very intertaning
JA chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
GRAT STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CAPTER
liz chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
please finish this story its friggin' good!
RobinofYJ chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
wow. i thought this story was dead. glad for the update. hope next chapter doesn't take as long.
terry2004 chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
This is great i thought the last chapter was the end. Thanks for continuing the story.
trecebo chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
It is worth the wait to read this. You are doing a great job with the writing, putting the characters into the time period as such. Very nice.