Reviews for Two Sides to a Coin
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 10/6
Damn, solo kills that's impressive.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 10/6
Yang and Ruby's dynamic is definitely different from canon. More protectiveness coming from Yang, which was interesting to see when they blew off Jaune. Wonder how that's gonna affect casual friendships in the future.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 10/6
This should be interesting, if not fun :P
Batman913 chapter 27 . 7/19
I love this story and just finished reading it. I love reading you work, You Rock!
Love what you've done with this and would love to find out what's going to happen next.
Shipper101 chapter 27 . 5/9
Excellent. Very good story, so far. How often do you update?
foreignpinoy chapter 25 . 4/29
Ah the fuck the team, go in one at a time strat.
foreignpinoy chapter 8 . 4/28
Ooooooo damnnnn
Delinquent author chapter 6 . 3/22
So basically cardin's three stogies managed to reach ruby at the same time, grab her at the same time, proceed to take off gloves that go up to nearly her entire arm, take off her mask that was hit by a deathstalker and stayed perfectly in place. Also ignoring her earlier display of waking up in the middle of the night and stopping weiss from removing her mask... really? Just really?
knight7572 chapter 27 . 1/1
also having problems with reviews
Minesniper chapter 27 . 1/1
Okay... So it looks like it's going to hit the fan soon. Ruby's sad, Ozpins having secret meetings with her team, Phantom's being a dick to Remnant, more skilled mercenaries.

I feel bad for RWBY, this is going to suck for them! Good chapter, and thanks for coming back for the new year!
TehUnoman chapter 27 . 1/1
For one thing, good to see you back in action.

Also, Happy New Year!
cipher111996 chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
Interesting... The plot just keeps on coming with this one...Definitely interesting...
zachshadrack chapter 26 . 10/13/2015
Very very interesting story I wonder what will happen next
Guest chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
Two things : Fist i hate Onix, please just kill this mother fucker and let Ruby be happy, second, what the hell are this two planning? Tell me, could you just dispense onix and let ruby be ruby, but when this happen, she still have the strength of onix. kkkk. I really dont like her