Reviews for Two Sides to a Coin
goodkid chapter 16 . 1/18
In this chapter why was onyx refereed as him in stead of it
Amatsuki chapter 25 . 1/5
I saw you used "he" instead of "it" while you were explaining how Onyx is non-bionary. I quote, "Onyx is non-bionary because *he's* not even close to human.
jrrh292 chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
Great story,the twists and turns, and etc. Will you continue to update or will there be a sequel ?
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Damn, solo kills that's impressive.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Yang and Ruby's dynamic is definitely different from canon. More protectiveness coming from Yang, which was interesting to see when they blew off Jaune. Wonder how that's gonna affect casual friendships in the future.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This should be interesting, if not fun :P
Batman913 chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
I love this story and just finished reading it. I love reading you work, You Rock!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
Love what you've done with this and would love to find out what's going to happen next.
Shipper101 chapter 27 . 5/9/2016
Excellent. Very good story, so far. How often do you update?
foreignpinoy chapter 25 . 4/29/2016
Ah the fuck the team, go in one at a time strat.
foreignpinoy chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Ooooooo damnnnn
Delinquent author chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
So basically cardin's three stogies managed to reach ruby at the same time, grab her at the same time, proceed to take off gloves that go up to nearly her entire arm, take off her mask that was hit by a deathstalker and stayed perfectly in place. Also ignoring her earlier display of waking up in the middle of the night and stopping weiss from removing her mask... really? Just really?
knight7572 chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
also having problems with reviews
Minesniper chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
Okay... So it looks like it's going to hit the fan soon. Ruby's sad, Ozpins having secret meetings with her team, Phantom's being a dick to Remnant, more skilled mercenaries.

I feel bad for RWBY, this is going to suck for them! Good chapter, and thanks for coming back for the new year!
TehUnoman chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
For one thing, good to see you back in action.

Also, Happy New Year!