Reviews for Two Sides to a Coin
zachshadrack chapter 26 . 3h
Very very interesting story I wonder what will happen next
Two things : Fist i hate Onix, please just kill this mother fucker and let Ruby be happy, second, what the hell are this two planning? Tell me, could you just dispense onix and let ruby be ruby, but when this happen, she still have the strength of onix. kkkk. I really dont like her
cipher111996 chapter 26 . 8/10
The plot thickens... Interesting...very interesting...
rickyg209 chapter 26 . 8/9
Good to see am update after a long absence, had to reread a little but glad this story is still moving forward.
knight7572 chapter 26 . 8/9
that was an interesting opening to the second half of the story
Nitro Prevails chapter 25 . 7/11
It saddens me that such a good story is most likely dead. I enjoyed the read.
Fencer22 chapter 12 . 5/14
I'm not even half way through this story and I don't mind telling you I'm torn. On the one hand this is an incredible well written compelling read.

On the other watching Onyx and Ruby interact is like watching an abusive boyfriend in action, mixing just enough truth in with every lie to sow doubt and confusion, accompanied by shows of force to assert control. It's very disturbing to read. It's like a train wreck. You know it's going to end horrible but you just can't force yourself to look away.

Right now I need a break from this namely something lighter to read. I'm not sure I'll end up coming back but writing of this quality deserves a review regardless of weather or not I can stomach the content.
luckmaster1 chapter 1 . 5/11
Ruby character reminds me of zetsu from Naruto
cipher111996 chapter 25 . 4/26
ETA for update please.
Wolfman217 chapter 12 . 3/3
I can see it. They'll come a point where something will happen that will cause Ruby/Onyx to crack and essentially meld together into a new, single entity. Constructed from the pieces of it predecessors.
Similar to the numerous Harry Potter fanfics where Harry fuses with the Horcrux and becomes a new entity that is mostly Harry with Voldemort influences.
you need to keep the story going this is not the best way to end it and i will favorite and follow when i get my account back.
Jonathan6850 chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
BK is a seasoned veteran that respects his opponent until the end. He could have took Ruby's mask with him as a trophy, but he didn't. That speaks volumes for his character. Keep up the good work.
Fourze chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Dang it I was expecting him to be there just to be beaten up since you explained their plan in front of the readers.
Fourze chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
Imo, this should have been 2-3 chapters longer to elaborate on Ruby's and Weiss' feelings towards each other. It's kinda like love spontaneously appeared. You need to read more fluff :P
Fourze chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
So he can manipulate memories? Things are not looking good.