Reviews for Bolt's Soul Chronicles Book 4: Mists in the Graveyard
Mike101 chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Ideas for the next story and title suggestions
Fate Undone or The Power of Fate or A Legend's Fate rewritten. What if at some point in the story the souls were mixed up between the three and they had to survive while learning the new abilities?
Mike101 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Sweet ending. Lots of destruction and then it was all undone. A real win win. Will be waiting to read more Bolt stories when you finish your other fanfictions. What are your ideas for the new book later on to give me an idea for a name?
SettledOrc55 chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
very nice ending dud
Heartless demon wolf chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Damn impressive ending, predictable but I know you got something planned, how about Forgotten souls?
jgames chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Who the crap are "the dark ones"? Guess we'll find out in future books, eh? Awesome ending. Allons-y!
Mike101 chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Quite a war you started writing. Bolt having all this power sure is amazing to read about. Will we see more of his intelligence from the scholar portion in this next battle? See you next time.
eliot reader chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
keep up the good work is bolts armourd skin going to make anuther appearance hope the next chaper is up soon
Blocksmasher2 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Great! At first I actually thought he was dead. But then again of course he couldnt die. He is one of the main characters!
eliot reader chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
is the next chaper is were bolt and dark bolt merge to form one mind and one dog as it is sounding like they are about to murge in the text
eliot reader
Blocksmasher2 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Awesome series! Is more books coming?
eliot reader chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
can we see the plan that dark bolt hasfor bolt _in the next chaper please
Mike101 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
This is a good start so far to the book. You keep the action going steadily and keep the storyline entertaining, especially with the animal and human teams now a common part of the military base. The first chapter with Dustin and Savage was funny as well.
eliot reader chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
can we see wt plans dark bolt has for bolt in the next chaper andcan you please keep up dateing this story
Eliot reader chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Keep up dateing this story I want to see what plans dark bolt. Has in mind for bolt
eliot reader chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
can we see the next chaper up real soon