Reviews for The Perfect Bond
rosebud90 chapter 8 . 3/9
I love this story I read this story over 10 times and read it more
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 10 . 1/6
While you have a lot of good concepts, you don't have enough glue to hold them together. I feel as though something is lacking in each chapter and while I'm dying to give you a blow by blow I simple don't have the time. I like the fact that a bond is in play, it is half forced for Harry. I don't like they they were suddenly alright with it and ready to rip each others clothes off. It irked me a lot that Harry was the one drained upon Severus' revival but not Severus himself. He was dad for crying out lot. I really want to take a pen to this but I think I've been insulting enough, sorry I don't mean to nitpick, but most of this is driving me crazy. it's like an OOC crack fic!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
loved needs a sequel

S. Ravenclaw
Azrael Jinsei chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed it.
mummacass chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
Just finished reading all 26 chapters! Damn this story was good.
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
No choice that is non-con they are both brainwashed.
Jissy2013 chapter 26 . 5/16/2015
love it the story is good :) _ _
lucariosgirl22 chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
love it
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Ridiculous. Lily would have never betrothed her son to a Death Eater who called her a mudblood. You like Death Eater Snape. Fine. Leave Harry Potter alone.
Hainbuche chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
das ist ne tolle geschichte gewesen. liest sich gut. lg hayne
countrylovinfangirl chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
amazing!
Anonymous Syd chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
I loved it! It was so wonderful!
emthereble chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
love it !
K1P1 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
I enjoyed this story however it feels unfinished. I would like to read more on this story line
Anonymous Syd chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
This story is so good so far! I'm still beginning to like this couple, though I love DracoxHarry. But anyways, I will continue to read.