Reviews for Kill & Collect
Really liked the story. It was a different plot and glad to see it all ended well. I had a feeling that everyone would be fine but it was great to get the confirmation in the epilogue. Great writing, really looking forward to reading more of your work.
brinny2 chapter 16 . 5/8
Great story! Original plot
Excellent, excellent! Angsty to fluff. Thank you.
Joyce Q chapter 1 . 4/11
Great story. Although i would like to find out why Hoyt wanted to kill Maura in the first place...
Mjnz chapter 16 . 4/4
Dude, that was great! One of the best, awesome action, great suspense and the rest was pretty damn good too ;). Thanks for writing
milagglad chapter 16 . 2/22
Great story...
Anesia Sinceridade chapter 16 . 2/6
Oh, my god, why do you have to write such perfect stories? I read this one in two days and now my life is over and all I want to do is curl up and cry my ass off. Just perfect.
Oolee chapter 5 . 1/21
Oddly enough, charming and intriguing. I know it's finished but I'm just starting and I'm looking forward to finishing
ttandme69 chapter 16 . 1/3
Excellent story- loved it. Glad everyone that needed to survived! Thanks, Lisa
dlfngrl05 chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Glad I didn't read it at work either...jeez that would have been a mess!
dlfngrl05 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Love it, love it! I hope Frost and Anna survived, I really do!
dlfngrl05 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Ok thank goodness I was wrong! I really like the background info you gave for Jane and Maura. Looking forward to more!
dlfngrl05 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Ok first so glad you didn't change it so drastically that Hoyt was related to Maura...whew! Nice touch that Maura lived with her father until had to leave...I'm loving this story...trying to figure out Jane's story, how much you will keep the same and how much of a change there will be...she's working for Hoyt, she has damaged hands, unless he still had a part of her spiraling into that darkness without her knowing. I can't put this story down!
dlfngrl05 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Ugh, my first thought when Maura said Jane was no better than her father, was that Hoyt is Maura's father, she made reference her father is a killer. I even thought her father keeps tabs on her and of course would know that she has sex with Jane which caused him to become jealous and enraged and want Maura dead. This was a test for Jane to see where her loyalties ran. Lol now I'm gonna find out if I'm close or way off.
dlfngrl05 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Damn, so glad I found this completed, don't know if I could have waited patiently for the updates. This is a great story.