Reviews for Kill & Collect
mightyqueer chapter 4 . 8/17
Oh shit, this is so good.
Omg, this was such an intense chapter. I kinda don't wanna read the rest bc there's only two more chapters left :(
HugzForFree chapter 12 . 7/11
Very well written chapter. I must say, you do suspenseful well. I never know what in the heck to expect. Good job.
HugzForFree chapter 11 . 7/11
I was so relieved Jeremy was alive, you have idea. But then Korask, sigh.

This chapter was everything, I adored it. Loved the cliffhanger.
HugzForFree chapter 7 . 7/10
This chapter was so awesome. I loved it. I love the slow burn too, those are always my favorite. The plot is unique and creative and I'm thoroughly enjoying it thus far. I haven't reviewed bc I just can't wait to get to the next chapter so I'm gonna stop even tho I have more complimentary things to say.
Jessie chapter 16 . 7/6
That was awesome! Great AU! So good!
cellokid chapter 16 . 7/6
Really good story!
Nice...really liked it.
crikette chapter 16 . 7/5
Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire . Je ai adoré
CalzonaNotandow chapter 16 . 6/27
My review? You are fucking good. Incredible writer in all aspects. Wonderful, thrilling and intriguing story.
Jenn Deering chapter 16 . 6/25
Loved the very hot sex scenes. Thanks for writing this!
Jenn Deering chapter 12 . 6/25
I love how you stick true to the characters even more than the show's actual writers do. Love this story!
Jenn Deering chapter 7 . 6/25
This is *such* a good story! I can't believe I waited so long to read it!
Arkielad chapter 16 . 6/17
wonderful please write another
BruAnt chapter 16 . 6/15
Hey I've just read this whole story in one shot, that's a brilliant narrative! couldn't stop reading, thank you so much for share your creativity with us. I really liked the way you inserted every character we do love and the matter they had to build it. Also Loved the step to step way their relationship got strong (sorry my mistakes, I am Brazilian, English isn't my first language while I can't read very well I am still learning to write)