Reviews for Kill & Collect
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 5/17
Omg Creepy Hoyt reminded me of The Joker. I'm glad this nightmare is over. I was so exited to know this had updated. I hope in the Epilogue we get the answers of How is Korsak and his son. Frost and Anna. O can't wait for the next update.
Good night! Son of a biscuit! Cheese and rice! That was fantastic. Great writing.
Cyd J chapter 15 . 5/2
Found your story today and fell in love! Can't wait for the epilogue! (Hopefully they're married and starting a family?)
tae200243 chapter 15 . 5/1
Wow. That was great.
D3nsei chapter 15 . 4/28
Whoa! Fantastic job LIEDEE D!
So glad that this story wasn't dragged too long(15? Chapters)...
Anyway, I'm sure the epilogue will update us all of what has happened to:
1)Jane & Maura
2)Korsak & Jeremy
3)Frost & Anna
4)Paddy & Suzette
This is one of the best AU/OC ever! *bliss*
D3nsei chapter 2 . 4/28
Well damn, 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' scenerio! *cool*
D3nsei chapter 1 . 4/28
Well...with this type of intro, you certainly gotten my attention! *good read*
kt2016 chapter 15 . 4/27
so very good!
Waffles chapter 15 . 4/25
Such a dark story, but so much good :)

Thank you for updating-I can't wait for the epilogue!
femerlin chapter 15 . 4/26
Excellent story. Looking forward to the Epilogue.
Radleks chapter 15 . 4/20
Happy to see your update. So glad Hoyt is done!
lee.hunter chapter 15 . 4/20
Amazeballs! Thank you so much for sharing this freakin awesome story. Bravo!
RedPoetist chapter 15 . 4/19
Whoa.
drisles chapter 15 . 4/19
Oh my god. Oh my god! This was...wow, I don't have words. It was heartbreaking to read the scene with Hoyt torturing Maura in front of Jane... You had me crying! Great chapter and a great end. I've really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading the epilogue. Thank you :)
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 4/13
["You made me a promise," Maura said, running her thumb across the brunette's cheek. Jane silently nodded. "Keep it." "I will."]

My damn emotions I can't.

AAAHHHHHHH. OMG WHYYYYYYYY. WHY LEAVE IT THERE. What a chapter. What a cliffy. Omg i finally caught up to this story. I'm so exited I found this story I'm actually anxious for the next chapter. Goodness gracious this just got real. I seen all this play in my head so vividly. This story is just perfection.