Reviews for Naruto: The Maelstrom Paradox
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 7/30
awesome fic so far! i see a lot of potential.

Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 1 . 5/31
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/2
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 2/9
that was good keep the chapters coming
I absolutely wanna know what happens next...
Darksire64 chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Aw I absolutely love the story. I wish you update on it :( the concept while used feels new and exciting. Great job on itb:)
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Looking forward to when you decide to update again
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Please update, this is really good!
S.P. Roy chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Nicely done. So far I see that the story has a steady starting which I like much. By reading, no devouring 3 chapters all I can say is you've a great imagination. Carry on, don't mind any rude comments, just try to continue this piece of magnificent imagination. I'm looking forward to see the next chapters.
TomasDark chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
keyshawn9811 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
A guy chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Update the damn story and I will give you an actual review
AKKE chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Really interesting beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue writing, the only thing I want to ask is- Please don't make Naruto some kind of unimmotional bastard or the person with low care about people!
WolfOfFiction001 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
really good so far, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Keep going the story is taking an interesting twist and it would be a shame to stop there!
It's a must to keep going your a genius for coming up with this peace of art