Reviews for Naruto: The Maelstrom Paradox
darrius212 chapter 3 . 3/11
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
A guy chapter 3 . 2/10
Update the damn story and I will give you an actual review
AKKE chapter 3 . 2/10
Really interesting beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue writing, the only thing I want to ask is- Please don't make Naruto some kind of unimmotional bastard or the person with low care about people!
WolfOfFiction001 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
really good so far, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Keep going the story is taking an interesting twist and it would be a shame to stop there!
It's a must to keep going your a genius for coming up with this peace of art
DraxAQN chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
llat-2 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I want Naruto to submit to Kushina (femdom lemon). Is that so wrong?
llat-2 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
As long as Kushina is wearing the pants in that relationship it's all good.
Dragon Country chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Damn this is probably one of the most descriptive fanfictions that I have read in a long time and I like it.
I know that there is always the worry when it come to paradox stories that you will end up confusing the reader but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised to find myself not confused at all when it came to your explanation of the alternate dimension.
I think this story is really good from the premise of the story to the way you write it.
I don't tend to give a lot of praise so early in a stories development but this time I can see that this is just a fantastic story in the making and I really hope to see another update soon!
Jasonr7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I'm liking this story so dont give up and update soon.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
so what happened to this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Please update it
atsik101 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
regfurby chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Nice beginning. Hope that no super villain suddenly shows up and claims to have been sucked through the same wormhole that brought Naruto here in the first place, and somehow has the ability to counter everything Naruto can throw at him... that would really suck big time.

Oh, and I really, really hope there are no scenes where Orochi-pedo suddenly gains full knowledge of Naruto's existence and skills and has already come up with a hundred different plans to counter Naruto.

Or Tobi somehow being immune to everything that Naruto can do and easily trashing him because 'Naruto needs to be defeated to show character growth'.

Or Kisame mysteriously being able to absorb all of Naruto's attacks using Samehada and regenerating his full body from a toenail, Itachi summoning a Susan'oo that can seal away all of Naruto's attacks then instantly defeating him using Tsukuyomi, SuperOC coming in with SuperOC power that somehow perfectly counters Naruto's abilities, etc.

This story has so much potential with a BAMF Naruto, please, please do not ruin it with bad plot devices :(

Keep up the great writing!