Reviews for Naruto: The Maelstrom Paradox
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 8/31
Looking forward to when you decide to update again
Please update, this is really good!
S.P. Roy chapter 3 . 8/18
Nicely done. So far I see that the story has a steady starting which I like much. By reading, no devouring 3 chapters all I can say is you've a great imagination. Carry on, don't mind any rude comments, just try to continue this piece of magnificent imagination. I'm looking forward to see the next chapters.
TomasDark chapter 3 . 7/23
darrius212 chapter 3 . 3/11
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
A guy chapter 3 . 2/10
Update the damn story and I will give you an actual review
AKKE chapter 3 . 2/10
Really interesting beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue writing, the only thing I want to ask is- Please don't make Naruto some kind of unimmotional bastard or the person with low care about people!
WolfOfFiction001 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
really good so far, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Keep going the story is taking an interesting twist and it would be a shame to stop there!
It's a must to keep going your a genius for coming up with this peace of art
DraxAQN chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
llat-2 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I want Naruto to submit to Kushina (femdom lemon). Is that so wrong?
llat-2 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
As long as Kushina is wearing the pants in that relationship it's all good.
Dragon Country chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Damn this is probably one of the most descriptive fanfictions that I have read in a long time and I like it.
I know that there is always the worry when it come to paradox stories that you will end up confusing the reader but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised to find myself not confused at all when it came to your explanation of the alternate dimension.
I think this story is really good from the premise of the story to the way you write it.
I don't tend to give a lot of praise so early in a stories development but this time I can see that this is just a fantastic story in the making and I really hope to see another update soon!
Jasonr7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I'm liking this story so dont give up and update soon.