Reviews for Sift Heads Destiny Act I: First Trial
Guest chapter 1 . 23h ago
Idea for a different story! The team learns that Vinnie know how to play the piano, What will happen? If you do make this a story to thank me adress me as STRIKER.
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 2/26
The story should be rated M for mature, since there are explicit language and explicit violence.
For your sentence, you should not put the sentences at ‘center’ but instead ‘align text left’ or ‘justify.’

Also one of your dialog sentences it should be: "Alright," he said and he gave her his helmet and a P99.

The story felt like a rush the sentences and the dialog sentences. This story is kind of like a game:
“Mission 1”
“Mission Complete! Reward:”

Sift Heads is such a brutal series, it’s awesome. I got into the series when I was in high school. I played Sift heads 1, 2, 3, 4, 0, Shootyard 1 to 4, Sift With Shorty, Sift X-Mess, Shorty Covers, Sift Renegade 1 and 2, Vinnie’s Rampage – Act 1, finally Sift Heads 5.

Sift Heads World: Act 1, I’ll play later. Because I stopped and lost interest and I got into other videogames. Until this year 2015, I came back. Wow it’s been a while! But I’m playing the old games once again for a recap to remember what has happen in the storyline.

Corrupt Cop shot the girl on the shoulder, that’s crazy! First time Karina killed somebody, wooohhh at the age of 23. 0_0 Something like Lara Croft can do in Tomb Raider (2013,) her first kill. First blood! Karina gets chosen to be a killer and part of Vinnie’s team quickly, woooohhhh… Kiro lets Armando live for honor, for his brother. That was an honor from Kiro. How nice of him. That was fair. Nice… Yup a warzone on this first chapter right there.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014