Reviews for SmallvilleX Evolution Year 2:3: Dark Horizons
AlexCephon chapter 44 . 9/21/2017
I can't help but feel bad about Rogue.
AlexCephon chapter 16 . 9/20/2017
I still don't get how Clark's fling fits in anywhere.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 40 . 8/28/2017
It amazes me that there seems to be an unlimited supply of Kryptonite floating around. I know it's one of the few things that can stop Clark, but still.
ThomasNealy chapter 33 . 8/6/2017
so if Clark knows about Empath why has he not done anything about it? how can he stand by and let Amara be manipulated like that?
ThomasNealy chapter 20 . 8/5/2017
Personally I think that Jor-El's coding was corrupted somehow.
walterO5j chapter 21 . 5/14/2017
DragonSoul28 chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
i would have brought up Beast as an example, he went from looking normal to monster" in a day, and you don't hear him complaining... much any more. Also with the connection Spyke had with Beasts transformation i think that it would have made for a good scene. But still great chapter!.
ProfessorNafis chapter 44 . 3/14/2017
Wow, its awesome
Apocalypse was trapped by kryptonians
CalebElBardo chapter 44 . 3/3/2016
I've finally finished this delivery !. Brutal wait to start and end with Ascension !.

I enchanted me everything, but especially the touch of the letter that Kal has written to Emma, a classic. ;P
CalebElBardo chapter 42 . 3/3/2016
Ha !. I had long been waiting to see this: Marta throwing a good bit to Magneto for being a bad father for Wanda !. ;P
Engelmohr2004 chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
Jor_Els a fucking annoying ass if I were Clark I would find a way to override his programming and put a new OS into the Fortress Jor-El needs to learn HIS PLACE.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
Clark can't join the avengers since he has to found and lead the Justice League.
SSTR87 chapter 44 . 4/14/2015
Well, this story was certainly worth reading. I'm itching to start year 3.1
Warden Valdr chapter 44 . 3/6/2015
The lead up to Apocalypse's release was a thrilling ride though some arcs might have dragged on a little. You have done an admirable job of putting a spin of the X-men evolution series and really crafted something brilliant. The ending was fitting for the lead up into the next epic part. This was a brilliant way to transition into the much meatier and emotional stories in Ascension. This was a good vehicle to introduce characters that have important parts in the next story.
Black Panther chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
Haha! I love this story. Especially since the whole hi yah thing is word for word what Lord Zedd says to Tommy about them.