Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Tropp chapter 12 . 22h
Fantastic and very quirky, I love it
Puidwen chapter 12 . 12/13
Excellent chapter.
RUGoing2writethat chapter 12 . 12/10
I love this story. I am curious. Is Xander limited to Mirrors of this universe/reality only, or can he use his mirrors to reach other universes/realities?
doubledamn chapter 12 . 12/8
I doubt he got it from Mr. Freeze, if he's Mirror Master, chances are he nicked it from Captain Cold at some point.
Kaiya Azure chapter 12 . 12/7
Ah, Buffy, the one girl in the world that slays the word more often then the naughty demons. Some times I wonder if she's a practitioner of Sun Tzu by butchering words to make her allies think she's not as smart as she actually is so she can fool her enemies. At least she didn't say "teriyaki."

The mirror duplicates may not have all the right parts to be "fully functional," but at least they can make great eye candy. Do wonder what other goodies Xander might mirror off other villains though.
Wasn't it Snart's cold gun, not Freeze's?
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 12 . 12/6
To be fair, there is no Mr. Freeze in Xander’s world and all he said was he made the gun, not invented it...unless I’m mistaken and he somehow stole it from across dimensions? And really, if he could do that a cold gun is so far down the list of things worth stealing that I might just lose all respect for this Xander. For example, if he can steal working items from other dimensions, and as he’s already proven that reflections of reflections are basically the same as originals, thus removing any moral objections to taking as he pleases, the first thing I’d take is Kyle Rayner’s Green Lantern ring followed immediately by the piece of the central battery that morphed into a battery. True, the Willpower in the ring and battery might not refill the way it probably did in the DC Universe, but that’s a piece of the central power battery, it’s basically made of power. And that was just the first thing that came to mind, let’s say he took the gun because there are size limits, well then I’d ask what’s to stop him from taking the suitcase form of the Iron Man armor?

Ok that’s me out of the way, thanks for the update, a couple things about the chapter, first, thank you for not butchering the English language by trying to copy Kendra’s accent, accents in general might be fun, but writing them doesn’t serve a purpose...well, usually they don’t. Second, and again about Kendra, I like that there’s a handbook and her looking to Giles before making decisions, the first makes for a bit of comedy while the second keeps Kendra’s character as we’re used to seeing her. Also, the clones seem like a simple way to do a lot of good, though I think they have limitations, like maybe they can’t get too far from Xander? I don’t know, but it’s interesting.
Response to the A/N.
Even if he did steal the design, that doesn't mean he was stating a falsehood.

He did make the gun in the Buffy-verse after all.

Even if the original back in the DC-verse was a copy of someone else's design.

It's not like Xander went to the DC-verse and stole the gun. So, yes, he did make it.

It would be like someone making a M1911-A from scratch, rather than buying it. They can rightfully claim they made it. Claiming the design on the other hand would be a lie.

Same reasoning applies in this case.
doraemax chapter 12 . 12/5
as usual... HAHAHAHAHAHA...though i wonder why no-one pinch or head-slap him or even a 'hey' for the mud comment. HAHAHAHA
Zazi The Beast chapter 12 . 12/5
To be fair, IIRC, Captain Cold has insinuated that the cold gun isn't that hard to build if you memorize the steps. Probably why there are so many ice themed villains in DC honestly.
kitsune of darkfire chapter 12 . 12/5
Captain cold actually if i remember correctly. Around vonsiderably longer than Dr. Freeze.
stark40763 chapter 12 . 12/5
God, it's too bad that Faith probably won't become a Slayer here, I would have loved to see her reaction to all this, though knowing her, she would just roll with it...
Trom chapter 12 . 12/5
Here I thought he stole it from Captain Cold. Those Rogues were weirdly close. Well depending on which version of them you take.

I like that Guiles empathizes with Xander about his treatment from his bows. I don’t really see that in much of the FanFiction’s.
I also look forward to how they act when a male Cheshire shows up and mentions sex wit Xander
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 12/5
niiiiiice
fireball900 chapter 12 . 12/5
*Snort* Now i have the idea of each time the Scoobies meet 'Cheshire,' it's a different girl in cat make-up.