Reviews for Stay The Night
Fawkes Devaue chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
You may have been trying to show a less perfect version of Felicity, but you still victimized her in the process, which is very wrong. Still not sure if I can get over that. I don't like women victimizing other women, or men victimizing women...women get victimized enough throughout the world. No need to add to it. You could have easily improved upon the cupid episode, but instead you just embellished on it.
Fawkes Devaue chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Ok, so it's ok for Oliver to choose Sara and Isabel and every other effing female and drag them in front of Felicity, but when she tries to be with someone else you basically slut-shame her. How effing said that a woman drags another woman down with her. Also, blaming Felicity's character's behavior when it was really the writers (whom I'm pretty sure did it on purpose to isolate her from the team so they could continue to build up Laurel's character; again the only way for a woman like Laurel to make her way to the top is if Felicity or another woman gets pulled down and degraded). Another thing, Digg would never openly blame Felicity for what was going on. Oliver is still basically in control of everything. He took control from Felicity (which is what you should be pissed about) when he took her choice away and made it for her. Also, he basically told her he couldn't be with anyone so everything is still pretty much on his shoulders now in regards to what's going on with Felicity. Not only did you go out of character with Felicity (just like the writers did, in fact you basically enforced and encouraged what the writers did yet you claim to hate them for exactly the same thing you did), but you also had Oliver and Digg out of character too. Way to go! You succeeded in doing exactly what the writers did which was to degrade Felicity (the female character) just so all the male characters could move their storyline forward. You turned Felicity into a prop (just like the writers did) and basically victimized her. You say you are a Felicity fan...but you did this to her. That's very...contradictive of you. You could have improved upon the situation that angered you, but instead you glorified it. Bravo!
Cecily Plum chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Never mind. Still awesome though.
Cecily Plum chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
This is awesome, but what the heck is this song?
RockerPrincess83 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Those 2 beautiful stubborn idiots. Of course they would refuse each other. Very angsty but very good :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Poor babies. How heartbreaking it must've been for both of them. I've never been through that kind of pain/depression, but I think this chapter was very well done. Great job :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
I loved Felicity's take action mind set. And I can honestly say I didn't see that ending coming. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Wow. That was really intense. Poor Oliver. The Ray-period was such an ugly time and I think this chapter amplified this nicely. Really enjoyed this one :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
*sigh* if only he decided this at the beginning of the season. Would've made things a lot less painful. Great story :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
This was great. I loved the reference back to the count. Everyone should really know by now not to mess with Felicity Smoak. And I surprisingly really enjoyed slade's redemption. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
Poor babies. I forgot how emotional that ep was. I'm glad they both had Felicity there for them like that. The ending was perfect :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
This was a really good one, angsty as hell but a good one. I loved how things changed after slade's email (of course he would pull a stunt like that!), and bravo for Felicity using Oliver. That definitely needed to happen. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
His girl girl :*) I'm so glad slade wasn't able to break Felicity's light. And I loved how it was Oliver and Roy that took him out. Great job :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Felicity's such a badass. No one should ever underestimate her. Loved it :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Loved it! I loved how slade's attempt at weakening Oliver by letting him talk to Felicity only gave him that much more strength. And they way Thea stood up for Felicity was phenomenal. Great story :)