Reviews for Stay The Night
Cecily Plum chapter 9 . 8/15
Never mind. Still awesome though.
Cecily Plum chapter 7 . 8/15
This is awesome, but what the heck is this song?
RockerPrincess83 chapter 14 . 6/23
Those 2 beautiful stubborn idiots. Of course they would refuse each other. Very angsty but very good :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 13 . 6/21
Poor babies. How heartbreaking it must've been for both of them. I've never been through that kind of pain/depression, but I think this chapter was very well done. Great job :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 12 . 6/20
I loved Felicity's take action mind set. And I can honestly say I didn't see that ending coming. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 11 . 6/20
Wow. That was really intense. Poor Oliver. The Ray-period was such an ugly time and I think this chapter amplified this nicely. Really enjoyed this one :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 10 . 6/20
*sigh* if only he decided this at the beginning of the season. Would've made things a lot less painful. Great story :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 6/19
This was great. I loved the reference back to the count. Everyone should really know by now not to mess with Felicity Smoak. And I surprisingly really enjoyed slade's redemption. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 8 . 6/18
Poor babies. I forgot how emotional that ep was. I'm glad they both had Felicity there for them like that. The ending was perfect :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 6/18
This was a really good one, angsty as hell but a good one. I loved how things changed after slade's email (of course he would pull a stunt like that!), and bravo for Felicity using Oliver. That definitely needed to happen. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 6/17
His girl girl :*) I'm so glad slade wasn't able to break Felicity's light. And I loved how it was Oliver and Roy that took him out. Great job :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 6/17
Felicity's such a badass. No one should ever underestimate her. Loved it :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 6/17
Loved it! I loved how slade's attempt at weakening Oliver by letting him talk to Felicity only gave him that much more strength. And they way Thea stood up for Felicity was phenomenal. Great story :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 6/16
The ending though :*) so sweet. Poor Sara, having to go through that every night. I loved how Felicity and Oliver were there for each other, whether it was him sneaking into her apartment and keeping watch over her, or Felicity trying to make sure Oliver slept more than a couple of hours a night. Fantastic work :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh my god this is so so good! I loved how he was taking care of her even when they were just friends. And the tension towards the end, especially with the whole slade incident jfc. Amazing story :)