Reviews for Spirit
LolaGranola chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Wow! I'm your first reviewer in...13 years! *grin* Anyway, I can't believe you thought this was bad just because it was one of the first things you wrote. Very creative and fun, I can definitely see some of your present day writing style here, but a lot of growth, too. How cool was this to see your beginnings?
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I luv ur story
R u makin a sequel?
Misty chapter 15 . 12/23/2003
i luv ur story
it wuz so intriging
someone said u had a sequel
do u?
WHERE?
Misty
Thallein chapter 15 . 3/22/2003
Wow! I am totally speechless...It's definitely going on my favorites!
Yami Yuna chapter 15 . 2/26/2003
I loved you be making a 2nd part?
ButterflyGuitar chapter 15 . 12/23/2002
*applause*

BG: Yay! :D That was a great ending! It was, so, wonderful! I'm looking forward to more stuff from you!

Midori: Ditto that! How about a sequel? :D

BG: Aw, don't push her. Just keep writing, YamiMommy! I really did like the discription of everything, it was wonderful. So sad, but wonderful all at the same time! Keep writing! _
Atlantian Magic chapter 15 . 12/20/2002
First fanfic huh? I must say, you did a job well done. Your pairing of Tea to Yami and even managing to throw in a little Kaiba was great. Love triangles, what a hassle. This fic was very good, and there's not too many out there that are. I believe that you could really do this fic justice if you did either an Epilogue or a Sequel. Please write again soon. As a fellow writer, I appreciate a good read and give you kudos for making an effort to make your stuff good and presentable. Thanks!
diana chapter 15 . 12/19/2002
Beautiful story. You have a wonderful talent for writing. Your story was very well written and never a dull moment. You made everything seem so realistic, I felt as if I were actually experiencing it myself. Excellent Job! I hope to see more fantastic works from you soon! :)
White dragon mistress chapter 15 . 12/19/2002
Wow! amazing story

*sniff* *sniff* so sad

I hope we see some other things from you soon

well, sighyonara
n0T1nu53 chapter 15 . 12/18/2002
whoa...that was so cool! *grinz* great GREAT story! i really really loved it...hope you write another one soon! :) great job!
mom-mi-oh chapter 15 . 12/18/2002
HOORAY!

Great Ending to a Great Story! I like the action and the emotional intensity! I particularly like the way you brought it back to the present, and where you left it off...

Blue-eyes description: "rose... in silver white glory, a vengeful archangel, and roared its fury to the sky" - Beautiful! Gave me the shivers!

"Today is gone; Today was fun; Tomorrow is another one..." - Dr. Seuss - Keep on writing! I look forward to enjoying much more from you!
Jie chapter 15 . 12/17/2002
YamiMommy, this is a really sweet story. hope they do find each other again. if only the real series is as optimistic as your story:) but a job well done and congratulations on completing your first fanfic!
Goki chapter 15 . 12/17/2002
Yes! You updated! That was so cool, you have to write a sequel! please please please! That was so cool that story is awesome and even if you don;t write a sequel is was awesome, goodjob, and again thank you for the review
Goki chapter 15 . 12/17/2002
n0T1nu53 chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
arrgh! this is so cool...but you HAD to leave it there! nice! please update veryvery soon, ok? pleasepleaseprettyplease?