Reviews for The Vow
Guest chapter 27 . 3/19/2018
This story gave me the feels
thaovy203 chapter 23 . 1/14/2018
How did you make a love story between two swans into the most beautifully and amazing thing that I have ever read? I am literally crying.
ruinedsandwich chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
did you just foreshadow me with that chang e story
GrayZeppelin chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
Just a thought to concern this chapter was my bad luck for me to hear Amelia's death, and I was like Oh, not her!

At last, as Shen finally burst his words coming out of this thoughts to prevail, that he truly adores Lianne more than all of China, even his parents never forget that one! The announcement part as Lianne's father currently hates Lord Shen, even if Chang seeks any peacocks such an insult (which is definitely NOT true) to his dark mind with intolerance. I knew that Lord Swan is a rudeful man who is careless as bigotry.

Time for Lord Shen and Lady Lianne engagement! This is going to be outstanding!
GrayZeppelin chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
Lianne's father is technically an abusive swan. His pep talk could do such ruthless and so much as arrogant what Chang truly is. The only adore how Lianne warms is when the mother and daughter reunited, in which to perceive how Lady Amelia deeply misses her, even when Lianne had to occupy with Peafowls during Chang's order.

My deep wishes and pray for Lianne's mother! I hope there is a cure for Amelia!

GrayZeppelin chapter 9 . 9/2/2017
Stylish writing of Moon Festival brought me into joyous as I felt strolling amd craving as my head banged to both Shen and Lianne together.

The next great thing I can say: Shen's heart warms into comfort as of his mind could not ignore of her so lovely within her soul.

At this time, I can follow this time, and I ADORE this story!
GrayZeppelin chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
I adore how you appear Master Thundering Rhino in your novel. Such as I reflect both Lianne and Shen are continueing in closer than public space, and your OC became the weapon instead of pacifist.
GrayZeppelin chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
This interrogation thing as Shen used a word 'justice', seemed to let mongoose faced the horror of peafowl's crimson eyes. If Lord Goa would handle it except Shen, the Lord of Gongmen would have judged the mongoose without guts and spills across the dungeons filled with plasma.

But hey, it is your story to put on on your creation, and to fill your imagination! It's fantastic! Shen reminds me of Cersei, who intimidated and manipulated two Dorne ladies within the dungeon!
GrayZeppelin chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
That sheep's insult put Lianna's foot down, humiliating him and defending Lord Shen like a mad queen, or khalessi! That brought me to such astounding surprise as if the Swan could be a specific play with Shen as perfect friendship, and both shall become Lord and Lady of Gongmen City. Hopefully both can continue be in touch each other without barking their long throats each other!

Lianne and sheep's part I have to admit, I was like DAMN! She ain't playing!

That will be my first favorite chapter for now on!

GrayZeppelin chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
This is how I embarked on this day today to read your novel as I added your story on alerting list (once reading more and things go interesting, I will add to my favorites list). Your OC character seems attractive as much as I foresee within her pain and suffering, even though she supressed her emotional feelings around her when confronting Shen, Soothsayer, and Noble Peafowls around Tower of the Sacred Flame.

Fortunately, on this chapter I read, is substantially craving that I could not stop reading. The reason: Lianne and Shen!

altum-spatium chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
this was absolutely PHENOMENAL. I'm a little glad I happened upon this story after it was finished, if I had to wait between updates I might've gone crazy and built a super weapon to take over China. Jokes aside, this is by far one of my favorite dream works fanfictions I've ever read, Lianne and Shens story truly is a love story for the ages. I loved how you subtly intertwined her into the already existing story without changing too much or makin it seem like she was just slapped on there. Changs words being the driving force behind the weapon? s.

I am truly, truly happy with the ending. I understand how some people wanted to see Shen punished, but as much as I LOVE angst, I can't handle it without a happy ending for my bleeding heart. I can't wait to read your other works, thank you so much for this beautiful piece!
Joshua Li chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
I like this first chapter very much! I like the way you describe the characters and the contrasts. I have an account on deviantart (LordShenProvince) and one day I might submit a 'The Vow' deviation. It's totally wonderful!
Joshua Li chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
I like your story and the way you write about the characters! I seem to see the buildings in Gongmen city as I read and feel the lack of bond when Lianne talks about the way her father thinks of her. Surprised was I when the 'ghost' turned out to be Lianne and I was touched when Lianne defended Shen from Wong's insults. You're story has deeply impressed me and at night I often dream of reading more of your exciting stories and read 'deeply' during the time I use the computer. I think that you're stories are easy to read and not too complicated and I wish you happiness andgood ideas while writing more of your stories!
oo chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
oo
NamlessBeliever chapter 11 . 3/15/2017
FINALLY! But I'm sad that Lianne's mom died. BUT FINALLY!
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »