Reviews for Impervious
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 4/17
Beautifully crafted.
I've always loved Olivier and Izumi's friendship (and just their characters in general) and you've done a wonderful job giving us a little insight into the minds and hearts of the characters you portray.
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
For a short story like this, it is very deep and I respect you greatly on how you handled the topic of your choice. It is very well written and moved me deeply, excellent job.
TooLazyToLogIn10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I really enjoyed this. I always imagined Olivier being a little protective of the Elric brothers (and of course Izumi is like a second mother). You portrayed everyone well and I'm glad that you didn't leave out Alphonse - it always makes me sad when people do that!
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
A jaw dropping wow! Amazingly well written, with delightful characterizations. Very heavy subject, but you handled it well and respectfully. I commend you.

Thank you for writing this.

Pterodactyl
Fanlocked chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aw, but that was... so sad. Really well written, which is partly why it was so sad, but.. aw. The feels! Please write more stories, especially about Olivier, 'cause this one was really good and Olivier needs more love from writers.
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
:3 Love those two ladies. So badass. More badass than any other characters from this series I'd wager. And their brother/husband with their muscle bonding. Hurgh. Too good. I like this story. Not entirely a happy one but it's awesomeeeee. Write more, love ya stuff. Yeah.
sunny-umbrella chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Izumi and Olivier do seem like the type to become mutual friends, though-and I like that this ficlet addressed the stuff that haunts them both. That's a really interesting headcanon for Olivier, but somehow it does seem to fit! Nice job!
Faliara chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
... Wahah.

I could hug you. There never seems to be enough of Olivier.
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Mungoe you delightful creature!

You're style just get's better! "and the suspicion reeked like a visible thing." Guh. That's amazing. That line right there is worthy of Diana Wynne Jones.

You! You wonderful thing! You raise the bar for my own expectations ever higher!