Reviews for Blessed Bruises
ZJeM chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh gods. This story is something my poor writing skills are never going to achieve. The overwhelming atmosphere... Really, this is pure writing beauty forever out of my reach. Like Mikasa for Jean, huh? It's one thing that my weird brain finds nothing sexier than one person masturbating to the thought of the other, and when the other hears, oh my gods, so the better! But I simply adore what you did with Mikasa, her feeling offended, at first, than regreting Jean not being Eren, finally, finding the feeling of being wanted so pleasant yet strangely disturbing... Uncertainity and hazed emotions are something I totally crave for with my beloved pairings.
All that said, I hope my babble was understandable and not TOO boring...
I will love this fic forever and always.
It has so damn too little reviews for its amazingness! Too bad I can't leave more than one. :(
Greatest job you did, thank you so much!
killerqueen04 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is so good! I wish you could continue, because there aren't many jeankasa in the world and we need more!
Alice chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love this! It's awesome how in character they are and your words just flow so smoothly and how you capture their complicated thought processes. I can't wait to read more, please update soon! I must know what comes next!
chrryblssm chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Keep it up, writer.
I also love ur writing skill. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So beautifully well written! You painted a lovely picture and captured all the right emotions. WELL DONE THIS IS AWESOME!