Reviews for Sentenced
Stevi Re chapter 30 . 2/7
LOVED IT. I hope you write some more Sherlock.
Stevi Re chapter 20 . 2/7
Call Mycroft?
Stevi Re chapter 19 . 2/7
SOMEHOW I STILL DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!
I love the fact that fantasy John is so John, and not under Sherlock's control. I stayed up reading this until i HAD to go to sleep at 12:30!
abutterflymind chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
I feel like this story just took me on a very enjoyable ride! I admit I let out a hallelujah when John deduced himself bi because it's undeniable he is attracted to women, and I stand with Irene Adler on her look at us both. You actually managed also to make me not hate Mary completely in this, but like John I find it hard to justify her shooting Sherlock. Then again my heart broke when Sherlock shot Magnussen, but Sherlock did say love was a dangerous chemical and incredibly destructive. As for sneaky Sherlock's parole manipulations, bravo! And Oh what a perfect perfect way you had them reveal their feelings! All in all, the right mix of action drama and sentiment! Well done!
Belldere chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
Hey, so I know this is a little late but I wanted to say I really liked your story. One of the bits that got me the most was John puzzling out his bisexuality because it is hard to figure out if your 'different' when you're given an expected 'norm' at birth. Point is it was a great framing of a moment of self realisation so thanks for that :)
emecdote chapter 30 . 4/9/2015
Loved this story! My favourite fan-fic and a very enjoyable read; well done. You have an excellent gift for writing.
emecdote chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Only one chapter in, and so far this story is excellent. You have a beautiful way with words. The dialogue is very true to life, also
Guest chapter 30 . 2/11/2015
Excellent & eloquent, a really balanced and mostly well thought out AU :) i will have to look up more of your writing
thescientist291 chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
Loved this story :D It'd be great to have a follow-up on their relationship and how Annabelle works in their lives, but this alone was fantastic :D It was brilliantly written, and I could definitely see it being a series 4 arc :) It even sounded like them! Especially one of Mary's lines in the chapter when Annabelle is born, when she says something along the lines of "Seriously? I meant well? That's your response", I completely heard Amanda's voice in that. Well done; bravo! I very much enjoyed reading this; it was a true pleasure :)
G.E Waldo chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
John bi? Yes I agree! Very plausible. And besides... who WOULDN'T be attracted to Sherlock. So searing hot!
G.E Waldo chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Love it ! Captivating so far an all ate in character. Kudos!
cumberlovin chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god its aamaaazinggggggg! :D
gejlir chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
I. love. this. story.
OH GOD
Never before, NEVER, has a johnlockstory been more enjoyable/realistic and believeable! I'm not much for the parring, but this.. when I read the last bit.. you could really feel the loove 3 ugh! I've followed it from the start and been overjoyed whenever you updated, I'm so sad it's ending. But it could not have had any better end. Congratz you lovely writer 3
reni.tent chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
Dear Sarah,

you cannot imagine how many times I started reading a fic to realise it was badly written or the author had never finished the story- I was and still am deeply satisfied with yours. One of the best stories on here and I almost did not read it at all because "a pregnant assassin" in my head made me think of mpreg- my sincerest apologies.

I like how realistic it is and how well it fits into the canon storyline. SO GOOD! I could not stop reading and really enjoyed the twists of the story. To be honest though, I missed some more smut between the two but you cannot have it all.