Reviews for Sentenced
Excellent & eloquent, a really balanced and mostly well thought out AU :) i will have to look up more of your writing
Sigyn Holmes Laufeyson chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
Loved this story :D It'd be great to have a follow-up on their relationship and how Annabelle works in their lives, but this alone was fantastic :D It was brilliantly written, and I could definitely see it being a series 4 arc :) It even sounded like them! Especially one of Mary's lines in the chapter when Annabelle is born, when she says something along the lines of "Seriously? I meant well? That's your response", I completely heard Amanda's voice in that. Well done; bravo! I very much enjoyed reading this; it was a true pleasure :)
G.E Waldo chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
John bi? Yes I agree! Very plausible. And besides... who WOULDN'T be attracted to Sherlock. So searing hot!
G.E Waldo chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Love it ! Captivating so far an all ate in character. Kudos!
cumberlovin chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god its aamaaazinggggggg! :D
gejlir chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
I. love. this. story.
OH GOD
Never before, NEVER, has a johnlockstory been more enjoyable/realistic and believeable! I'm not much for the parring, but this.. when I read the last bit.. you could really feel the loove 3 ugh! I've followed it from the start and been overjoyed whenever you updated, I'm so sad it's ending. But it could not have had any better end. Congratz you lovely writer 3
reni.tent chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
Dear Sarah,

you cannot imagine how many times I started reading a fic to realise it was badly written or the author had never finished the story- I was and still am deeply satisfied with yours. One of the best stories on here and I almost did not read it at all because "a pregnant assassin" in my head made me think of mpreg- my sincerest apologies.

I like how realistic it is and how well it fits into the canon storyline. SO GOOD! I could not stop reading and really enjoyed the twists of the story. To be honest though, I missed some more smut between the two but you cannot have it all.
Tanja88 chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I loved the fact that it was mostly canon, that It could actually happen. I liked the way you made john realise that he is bi. Also great they you used your own experience in the story. I was hoping for a bit more smut between the two. Hope you'll do an additional chapter or sequel.

Thanks for the great fic.

Kind regards, Tanja
Nicole chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Hi! I really enjoyed following the progress of this story. What a creative idea! I liked the way Sherlock behaved in prison, I think you wrote that really well. But it was torture waiting for so long between chapters! I kept forgetting what had happened and confusing it with other stories I was reading haha.

Thanks for your hard work!
NarutoRox chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
A nice, sweet ending to a wonderful story. :) This was bittersweet in the sense that I loved the ending, but am so sad to see it go! I'm going to miss this, with it's humor and drama and mystery, and the awesome Moriarty prisons (whether he's the one imprisoned or doing the imprisoning...looking at you, merry-go-round and magician's box!) and the banter and the intrigue.
Another thing I kept meaning to remark on in another review but never got around to was Mary's backstory...that particular little plot twist threw me for a loop, and I absolutely loved it, and how you still managed to keep Mary herself without killing her or turning her into some terrible monster.
I loved the themes in this story too, because they really made me think and addressed a lot of things the show itself wouldn't/probably won't (like the consequences of Sherlock's actions concerning Maggnussen).
I'm not really exaggerating when I say I could go on for paragraph after paragraph revisiting what I enjoyed in this story, but I'm not sure if there's a word limit to reviews so I'll keep it simple:
One of my favorites, and definitely something I'll come back to. Wonderfully written, from start to finish, and very entertaining. Well done. :)
brandyfaire chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
Thanks for a great story.
Nat chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
Great story!
HermioneGtheOboePlayer chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
It's over?! NO! DX DX DX WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE?! I loved this story so much! I especially loved the parts where Moriarty was involved! I also loved the Mary case and the sweetness of Johnlock at the end! Thank you very much for one wild ride of a story!
The Jumble Book chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
Loved this ending! Nice and fluffy and tied up all the loose ends, you've done a great job on this and the whole fic! Well done!
kiras70 chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
so cute awwwwwwwwwwwwww wait ... but what about mary and baby... do not I think about it...love it, continue soon.