Reviews for Hot Glue and Pink Stains
RauraAndAusllyLife chapter 1 . 7/1
Keep writing! I love this story!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I really liked this. I love Austin and Ally together and as sad as it is that he had to lead this other girl on, I totally love the thought of Austin being hung up on Ally. I can really see that happening. Great job!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww. Sad one. Really well written! Also realistic, because it's not always goipng to be a happy ending.
Great work :)
Ausllymoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
your endings of your stories confuse me sometimes but I still love them :)))))
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aww that was awesome. I feel sorry for Macey, and i understand how Austin is confused. It makes for a great story and I love it.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
God you're so damn good it's not even funny. Everything you write is just so freaking epic.
Lover-Bug chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So good! Hut it needs a sequel! Where he and Ally get together maybe?(:
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Sorry Austin but Ally is stuck on you too so you both are kind of even
Kailyanna101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Can you do a follow up please
hey chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love your stories. i've been following them for a while but there is something i don't like and that's the fact that your stories always need a continuation. you never end them properly. It pisses me off but apart from that good story.
Random Cat chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So cute! Whoever prompted this had a good idea! What I think I like the most, besides your writing style, is how you put so little in the summery. It doesn't give too much away and when you click on it, your all surprised like, "Whoa! This person wrote more than I thought!" And they get immersed in your greatness. You have a unique flow of words that are unlike many fanfictions. I like it. ;) Another thing about the short summeries, It looks like an actuall heading for the tv show, so I can imagine this playing on the television! Lol...XD Anyway, awesome story as always, but I think this is among my favorites. I think it was refreshing how we didn't see much of Ally, but it revolved around how Austin perceives the world. Before I ramble on again I better stop! ;P Bye, Skwiley! (I hope I spelled that right.)
Random Cat out.