Reviews for Matter Regulations
re9020 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I really enjoy the premise of this story. Wondering if Shepard might try to make a break for it. Keep up the good work!
nalla chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Nice story. I've enjoyed reading it so far. I'm a fan of the "first contact" type stories. I like the balance of survival and hate that you've made between the two. Curious to see which force, human or turian, will show up once they try to contact for aid.
Thehappyvampire chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Wait... Isn't medi-gel is a Human invention? Why would the Alliance make it illegal?

What kind of pace to do you plan on using for the development of their relationship?
Silas chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Finally they "speak" to eachother. I'm sooo curious what happens next. I Love this story. And how you wrote the difference between them. I makes sense that Garrus is confused with this weird human gestures. I hope you confuse him more. He is so sweet :D
But one thing: You have wrote Shepards wrong. It is not so bad. I've seen it more often than it should. Then I remember that it gives a variety of spellings of this name in English. We have such a name too in german... But I digress. All I want to write is how much I appreciate this story. :)
Redglade chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
This is really good. I've always loved stories that have Garrus and Shepard meeting in a different fashion. Can't wait to read the rest!
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Noo! Not a cliffhanger! I really need to know what happens next!
bibalips chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Awwwww, that's actually kinda sweet 3 Can't wait to read more :D
A Guy Named George chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I really like this fic, hope you continue updating regularly.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Really well written, am looking forward to seeing where you take this
bibalips chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Im interested to see where you will take this story :)
re9020 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014