Reviews for Double Dog Dare
TheRedxHabanero chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Hilarious, this was one of the funniest things I've ever read! Loved all the characters, it was so funny, yet at the same time they were in character. Awesome job :)
Narutoimagine01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Man, this was perfect. Just perfect. No words needed. Love it. Thank you for the little story. ;)
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
Also, loved the line 'Subjects ranged from debating about the best wine in the country to what their cats ate and threw back up on their porches. They were that bored.'
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
hughes's comments were HILARIOUS!
NightmareWalker chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like! Muy, muy bueno! You, dude, just made my day!
TaisaXChui chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is so funny, I love it. I like your writing style. Hope I could write like that... As I was reading half-way, I imagined they would make sounds in an attempt to fool the others into thinking they were doing what they wanted. But having Riza do what she did is pretty unexpected... But the image in my head was so funny, I ended up writing it down!
If you don't mind my sharing I shall summarize my alternate ending:
They're already in the room/closet and Rebecca 'd be complaining, "We wanna hear action! c'mon, Mustang, you pathetic dick. And you call yourself a man?"
and then Riza would realize that all they want is to HEAR them do something. She'd exclaim, "She's right!" then start to... make sounds.
Roy, of course, was getting the wrong idea. He thought she wanted them to actually do it, thus, flustering himself. It wasn't helping that he keeps misunderstanding her gestures like when she pointed at his chest, her mouth, then jabbed her thumb at the closed door.
She says, "Make noises and pretend so they'll let us out!"
in which he translates through the darkness, "Let them hear you kiss me noisily. I don't care."
of course, he'd just stand there, blushing and shocked that Hawkeye was getting aggressive to the point that she's shaking his arm in annoyance (he couldn't understand her. heck, of course she'd get annoyed). He was indeed in heaven when they were locked in so closely together with her making arousing noises and not-so-subtly hinting for a kiss. He's too flustered.
It didn't help when she whispered, "Don't just stand there. They want to hear us."
Meanwhile outside, a thump was heard followed by Riza's gasp of "Colonel!". Assuming they've reached the climax of things, they'll open it to see Roy, unconscious, and Riza'd be blushing while in a facepalm (she'd just done a lot of embarrassing sounds with him in there, after all).
"What happened?" Rebecca would ask
"Nothing." and Riza can't look at them straight in the eye. "He fainted."
...well, the end.

but anyway, I totally enjoyed this fic. haha. Glad I read it
silverskinned chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Aw, such a cute story! Written really well, great job, I really enjoyed it! :)
MissiB chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
REBECCA CATALINA AND MARIA ROSS ARE GENIUSES! This fic was SO AWESOME I couldn't stop laughing (Dog poop? Really Furey?) and the make-out scene was legendary. It was a good thing those guys stopped them after 7 minutes because it was starting to look like the first Royai baby was gonna be conceived in that cupboard! Lol.
Excellent fic, I can't wait to read it all over again.
skyfoxRei chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I SHIP THESE TOO SO HARD 3 thanks for writing it! Some parts made me laugh too!
psychocchi chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Aw this was really cute and funny I loved it!
Even though this kind of thing is quiet unlikely to happen in the story it was very in-character and also just over all well-written.
Made me laugh quiet a bit and squeal like an idiot haha :)
Dotdodot chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
OMG I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS THE OTHER DAY! I was devastated when I discovered it had been taken off!

Now even better, IT'S IMPROVED!

I love this sooooo much. It's just great! Keep up the good work!