Reviews for The Animal Instinct
honeysmith2222 chapter 4 . 7/24
Please update soon as possible please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
ArticAlphaFemale chapter 3 . 6/14
I love how you tortured your female heroine first and turned her into a hanyou. I hope you make her more animal like than human. . I write fanfic as well and don't give two fucks about the reviews. I hope that isn't why you stopped working on this beautiful story, from the lack of review. .
ArticAlphaFemale chapter 4 . 6/14
Oh honey I love your story! I love that you tortured your female heroine first and turned her into a hanyou. That is soo freaking cool. I wish you would update soon or sadly to say but give it up for adoption. Your story is too beautifully crafted to be left alone for this long. I know some writer do it for the reviews but I can honestly say I dont give to fucks about them. I just write to write if I just so happen to get a review I'm cool but I don't really care for it. Please up date soon or at least give the adoption part a thought. Like I said your story is way to beautifully crafted to be left alone for so long.
Aria Reese chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
So… where's the rest of the story?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
This is Awesome, I so hope you plan on continuing it
Mumia0813 chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
i likie just fine...would like to see the nxt update when u can, imma put this story on alert.
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
i love it and cant wait till your next update
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Please update soon I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
Please update soon I would love to read more.
kitty2142 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
midnight84118 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
hope to read more soon
WitchHunter Cross chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I like it so far, please update soon :)
Doragon-Raitoningu chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
I love it and it would be wonderful if I got to read more I am sorry for your predicament but at least you'll go out with quite the bang eh? :)
Sarah'sStory chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Hey sorry to have to review here... I read a feudal inu tail and I really like it but it has been years since you updated. Here are some options I would like you to consider. Update your story. Officially discontinue your story. Or put it up for adoption. Again sorry if I seem rude but someone has to. I'm a big fan.
Sarah'sStory
Super-fan-Natural-1997 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
I enjoy it so far. Please update soon
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »