Reviews for A is for Accident
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Really enjoyed this. Hope you do more.
Irene Claire chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
LOVED this from the start! I also love any excuse for Henry and Akela to show up. PS - Promise to do a better beta job as well ... ;-)
maggiemcgarrett chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
excellent story very funny poor danny love the Hospital scene Hilarious more like this please.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ouch! A broken rib and road rash...poor Danny. the hero. And he never got Grace's present either. :(

YAY! On another round of alphabetic Danny whumps! Thank you!
Alesia chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
loved it :)
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Very lovely first story to begin your new series.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
BLESS! I loved your other fic and I'm excited for so much more!
auntof3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This makes me so very happy! I'm glad to see you tackling another series - your first one is truly one of my favorites! I'll happily be on the lookout for a new chapter, whenever you get a chance.
mimi05 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
yay! my petition worked...now to just get the rest of the alphabet posted,lol.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Sooooo happy that the A to Z's are back. And that all the others are along for the ride with Danny, Steve, Chin and Kono. Can't what for B.
Rainey chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I loved this. It was great. I'm a big fan of Danny whump, and of Steve being the loyal friend who's always there to take care of him. I can't wait to read more of your series.
4thofFive chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see you doing a new A-Z series for Danny. Your previous one is one of my favourites and I actually just re-read it last week. I'll be looking anxiously forward to the next chapter.

BTW, and I hate to put this here but have no way to contact you personally, you need to pay a bit of attention to past vs passed. "Stopping to let a car drive passed..." should say past. They're so much alike it's hard to remember which is which but maybe Irene Claire could look out for them. I wouldn't normally say anything but I noticed it quite frequently on your previous series.

But I love your stories and I enjoy them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Totally love this story.
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Yes! You finally did it. What a great story for the letter A. I absolutely loved it. So glad that all of us in the DWOCD finally convinced you to write it. When do we get B?
Fifilla chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Finally! Another story from you :-) I really missed your writing and all the Danny whump and the bromance and Dr. Jensen and Nurse Akela and and and...
Thanks a lot! Now go, hurry up and torture poor McGee and then come back asap to Hawaii and Danny and your DWOCD Ohana :-)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »