Reviews for A is for Accident
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Danny the hero. I am sure he didn't even have to think twice when he saw the danger to the little boy. Somethings just happen out of instinct. Nice story.
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Poor Danny. He just can't get a break, (not counting ribs). Very much enjoyed this. Thanks for a lovely story.
lauraeb chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Yes! I am so excited to see this story ... love the bromance!
Loved the first chapter ... so like Danny. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jlopie1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Awwwww! I'm so excited! Jazzie is back! There's nothing like a brand new Jazzie story to perk up a dreary Friday - the last day of filming H50 season 4, at that! This was a wonderful return to all that is fun, sarcastic and sweet about this fandom! Love to see Doc Jensen & Akela again! Also, the EMTs! Hope this helps your H50 writer's block (those NCIS fans can just wait longer!) DWOCD rules!
kalahuaa chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Yay, another A to Z! Can't stop smiling right now. My addiction with the whole fanfiction thing, especially the stories concerning Danny, started with this, so I'm more than happy that you started a new one. And by the way, it was fantastic! Thank you :-)
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Aww, I love me some 'hero' Danny. And a bit of whump to go with it...sigh...like the perfect cup of coffee with breakfast.
TheDogo chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I haven't even read the darn thing yet and I'm already FREAKING HAPPY that you posted this! Can't wait! Thank you, thank you, thank you...and NCIS (F)...who's that...they mean nothing...BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!
cargumentluv chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
*leans back and sighs in DWOCD contentment...no words needed*
Topazicatzbeth chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Does a happy dance!, well done with the cattle prod dwocd gang. Loved it!
CinderH chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Thank you Jazzie! I was so tickled to see the entire gang together again. Can't wait to see B.
TMVH50 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I can't tell you how excited I am that you have started the alphabet anew! It is like a family reunion, with Henry, Kai, Ani, Jake, Andy - the gang's all here! And as I know I have mentioned previously, I particularly love heroic injured Danny, so this first story was perfect!

I look forward to more of these, although I will be very patient, as I know it is a HUGE undertaking!
rewob17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Yay, a new story from you! This was good and I can't wait to see more chapters whenever the mood strikes.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3