Reviews for InverseReality
I have reread this fanfic several times! There aren't many Mash fiction out there much less ones completed and good. Flows really well and just a genius idea to show both sides of the story. Much better than what the show went with! Lol
mallow87 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Wonderfully done! Satisfying on both fronts. Thank you!
snoella0923 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
so happy that there is a story where Bash and Mary have a happy ending... although in real life she did die...
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
I LOVE this! It's going on my favorites lusty where I'll read it again and again.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Oh. My. God.
This is one of the most beautiful fics I've read. The format of this story really captures what I think most people love most about their relationship- the "what if" factor, if you will. The contrast really highlights the character differences between Bash and Francis, which I adore, and I love how you write Francis. He's not the bad guy, but he is a royal and he rules like he was raised. You write the deterioration of their relationship and the hardships of it perfectly, without ignoring that they do/did love each other.
While you capture the character perfectly, can I also add that your writing is fantastic in and of itself? It's so clear and consice, with just the emotion written just right. Gorgeous.
(Props for adding the little historical details in the Francis Version, by the way.)
Anyways, it's really obvious- by length if nothing else, lol- how much time you invested in this story and it really paid of! I love it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm excited to go read whatever else you've written :)
Darth-Rainbow Queen of Coconuts chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Wow. Just wow. It's perfect.
Moniquita2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Sometimes you find stories, good stories, expressive, passionate stories. But this isn't it. This is gold. And should be treated as such. You get to the heart of the matter, and keep the reader engaged.
Pokadottedmuffin chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I absolutely loved your story! I couldn't put it down until the very end! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Amazing
No longer functional chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
How intricately and expertly written. I cried several times. Thank you so much for the happiness and sadness. It really highlighted how integral a part this pair played in each others lives. When Mary lost both Bash and the baby, and died such a desolate death I lost it. You are extremely skilled. Thank you! Mash is my life
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This story was absolutely AMAZING. I have always been a fan of the Bash/Mary pairing, and this was just perfect. The juxtaposition of Mary's relationship with Francis truly made this story. It was so beautifully written. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This story was absolutely amazing. I live Mary and Bash and it was so nice to see that all roads lead to Bash. I loved how one of them stuck to history and the other was just pure... Amazing. You should definitely right more, would love to read more of your stuff. I also really liked the back and forth of this story. You should consider writing more stories with this style ( A Vampire Diaries one would be amazing). Keep writing! ️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was absolutely amazing and heartbreaking and truly one the best Reign fics I've read. One of the best of any I've read (and that is a lot). The flows were perfectly timed and captivating. The characters held very true to I think the circumstance you built for them in both versions. I very much enjoyed this story and want to thank you for imparting this gift to us all.
Dream-Runaway chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
this was equally beautiful and heartbreaking. I love it.
Letcia chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I loved!
you did a awesome job here