Reviews for Tension
Raven chapter 1 . 1/19
:3 that was so cute.
Stream chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
The story's premise is cute, short and sweet. It's a typical fluff, but the characters were IC and I like it that way. I wished it was longer tho, then maybe I would've felt more for the story. But other than that, it's okay. :3 I can't wait for you to post your mext stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Cutie !
Jack Coffison chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
It can really be hard to write any kid characters as adults without them losing their charm, or at the very least- feeling out of character. Since this is such a short piece, I would be hard pressed to say that the characters are particularly out of character in the context you've established, and I think Cindy is just as charming here as she is in the series. Her more obsessive characteristics are also very well in line with how she is in the show.
The interaction between Jimmy and Cindy, as well as being the focal point of the story- is also where the story shines brightest. The dialogue between them, although short- is very believable, and in character. I can't help but wish there had been more Jimmy in this story, and that the story itself were a little more expanded. However- for what it is, I think that this was very good.
I hope you'll try and do more Jimmy Neutron stories in the future, although I would rather like to see the characters as children, rather than grown ups. But more than that- it would be best if you just wrote how and what you wanted to, to have fun.
Fare well and all the best!
Onthetoilet chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Have been reading many stories today, yours seem to be the most realistic I've read today, I would definetly continue reading should it be continued. Nice job :D
Junie A chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Adorableness! Also, great work at describing and going through the motions of how sleepy she was. Most people skip that, and it's really important.
Love ya!
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
The story has good romance, but it is a thinly plotted oneshot. This story is a B- at best.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Aah this is precious, if you were to continue this I'd definitely follow it
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
That was so cute! Definitely had me smiling a few times!