Reviews for Spun
veryboy chapter 1 . 6/18
i loved that "p.s. bite me" part.
InfectiousIndigo chapter 33 . 5/3
This is incredibly well written.
I feel the conflict between Hans and Elsa’s relationship. Two tortured and broken people who strangely find themselves whole with each other. I love the angst and longing and understanding between the two (Elsa and Hans).
I feel Anna’s turmoil, suspecting that Elsa’s shutting her out again, unsure of how to approach the topic, and determined to get to the bottom of it. She’s not losing her again.
It’s two arcs that are about to collide: Elsa’s relationship with Hans Elsa’s relationship with her family. I can’t wait for what Hans’ family might come up with too!
Elsa is too stupid in this story. And Hans is too much of a crybaby. Also...sharing her ice power? Really?
Please update!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/12/2017
loved it. Are you still working on this one or are you done with it.
dcrassle chapter 33 . 9/23/2017
This just bewitched me body and soul
DaisyDaiz chapter 33 . 3/25/2017
Absolutely love this story 3 Please update when you can!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
I really like your story. Hope you update soon! I've been a fan since the first chapter.
bluetigresss chapter 32 . 3/3/2017
Please update soon!
sadistic lunatic chapter 33 . 1/20/2017
Being Hans is suffering. I do hope Hans and Elsa can figure a way out of this mess!
Lemoncakes chapter 32 . 1/11/2017
Please make an update pleeeeaaaase. Your fanfic is 10/10. You write sooooooo goood! I can't put into words how much I love your work!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/3/2017
Please do another chapter
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Amazingggg
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Your story just keeps me wanting to read chapter after chapter, I just can't get enough of it. It really is an amazing story
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
I don't want to stop reading!