Reviews for Brother Trouble
Brumalis chapter 5 . 6/15
Do you still have the Linguist demon fighter Sakura AU? It sounded interesting.
Brumalis chapter 4 . 6/14
Is this when Kingdom of Men was born?
I love it by the way, when things are a bit too hard and I feel tired I reread the Obelisk series and it makes me feel a little better, so thank you for writing it.
Thezenster chapter 13 . 6/3
UGHHHH! I need an updateeeee!
awishIhopetocometrue chapter 11 . 5/26
#RootingForSasori
TwIzlerz chapter 1 . 4/5
Finishhhhhhh stop starting new stories without finishing the old oness
I’m in love with this story I want to know how it progresses. You’re amazing for thinking up such a wonderful plot. I’m hoping that you’re going to update this story soon! Thank you author-san!
DarkArtistic chapter 13 . 1/22
I have to say it's nice to see method of finally trying to interact with Sakura. It's so cool to see soccer I like building up to be straightforward with people. starting again to not take anyone's bullcrap. So I'm really excited and curious to know exactly what happened with her. it's an amazing story thank you so much for it!
Guess chapter 11 . 1/12
Absolutely wonderful story! I loved the interactions!
ladybug002 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Lol! That was hilarious! ;3
cincinnatus18 chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
Ugh. I'm MadaSaku and KakaSaku with a generous helping of Tobi all the way
cincinnatus18 chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
SORRY BUT THIS GODDAMN 600TH REVIEW IS MINE ain't no random person gonna come in a swoop in to steal it

Also Itachi you got game *wiggles eyebrows*
cincinnatus18 chapter 11 . 10/22/2017
I love nice and sweet Madara he's usually painted as intimidating and frightening and a mafia boss and crime syndicate leader and all that so when he shows his gentle side it's all AWWWWWW
cincinnatus18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
I feel so bad for Kakashi I love that man I love them all Sakura Harem for the win lol
cincinnatus18 chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Unrelated, i know, but how do you differentiate between KOM and KOM? I'd assumed it would be KOMa and KOMo but it's not... isn't it confusing? Or was it that at this point, KOM hadn't been written yet and only KOM and possibly KOB had been?
TheOwlAndtheHammershark chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
can't you please continue this story, this one particularly one of my favorites, pretty please