Reviews for Brother Trouble
august10045 chapter 1 . 8/13
Is it too greedy of me to ask for more in this story?
R Madara and Sakura going to end up together?
Tsubahime chapter 13 . 7/13
I loved the character and backstory you developed for Sakura in this story, and also the characters of the guys. I'd love to see more of this story! Well done.
I know you still have a fanfiction acount on here that you update and check so PLEASE come back to this story it's awesome light and funny i really needed it when i found it so if you can keep updating the story until its done that would be awesome. I fpnt mean to be an ass i just really like this story
nooooooooo Vesperchan dont leave me hanging! i have weak arms, i cant hang on for much longer! please update this beautiful, awesome, inspiring, and wonderful creation you call brother trouble. aaaaahhhhh i want more! i need this more than air. i need this more than my chocolates(and thats saying a lot) i wanna say more stuff to persuade you to update but im gonna fall into a coma soon from the lack of brother trouble awesomeness. i love you. you should know that by now. i love you. thanks so much for blessing the world of literature with your beautiful fanfiction. you have made someone's life a lot better.

...uh...im dying...goodbye...pls update soon...

-Feu
Ravenfeather chapter 1 . 5/19
I saw brothers confilct too and it was really funny and good, especially the brother with loooong red hair. He looked like a woman
Okay I'm totally team Kakashi but I'd totally support MadaSaku.
Noooo Kakashi! Don't kill his dream! He deserves all the happiness since the Uchiha family is so horrible to him!
Poor Kakashi, give him love Sakura, Kakashi needs love!
Vesper you are such a talented writer, this fic is awesome!
SAKURA, you marry Kakashi and fulfill his dreams and have lots of babies together, please! T_T
This is such a good fic!
This chapter is too freaking cute! Izuna and Tobi are my favorites this chapter, but I think Kakashi is my favorite brother.
Aaaaw! Kakashi at the end is just 3 3 and Sasuke is such an awkward duck lol.
This is soooo good! I love this
nichiral3 chapter 13 . 4/17
I love this
Narutoblehlove chapter 13 . 4/2
Can u plz continue? such a good story