Reviews for Brother Trouble
I’m in love with this story I want to know how it progresses. You’re amazing for thinking up such a wonderful plot. I’m hoping that you’re going to update this story soon! Thank you author-san!
DarkArtistic chapter 13 . 1/22
I have to say it's nice to see method of finally trying to interact with Sakura. It's so cool to see soccer I like building up to be straightforward with people. starting again to not take anyone's bullcrap. So I'm really excited and curious to know exactly what happened with her. it's an amazing story thank you so much for it!
Guess chapter 11 . 1/12
Absolutely wonderful story! I loved the interactions!
ladybug002 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Lol! That was hilarious! ;3
cincinnatus18 chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
Ugh. I'm MadaSaku and KakaSaku with a generous helping of Tobi all the way
cincinnatus18 chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
SORRY BUT THIS GODDAMN 600TH REVIEW IS MINE ain't no random person gonna come in a swoop in to steal it

Also Itachi you got game *wiggles eyebrows*
cincinnatus18 chapter 11 . 10/22/2017
I love nice and sweet Madara he's usually painted as intimidating and frightening and a mafia boss and crime syndicate leader and all that so when he shows his gentle side it's all AWWWWWW
cincinnatus18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
I feel so bad for Kakashi I love that man I love them all Sakura Harem for the win lol
cincinnatus18 chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Unrelated, i know, but how do you differentiate between KOM and KOM? I'd assumed it would be KOMa and KOMo but it's not... isn't it confusing? Or was it that at this point, KOM hadn't been written yet and only KOM and possibly KOB had been?
TheOwlAndtheHammershark chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
can't you please continue this story, this one particularly one of my favorites, pretty please
Tobiramamara chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
Awww No update since may 2016?! That is nasty! Shame of a Great fic!
august10045 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Is it too greedy of me to ask for more in this story?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
R Madara and Sakura going to end up together?
Tsubahime chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
I loved the character and backstory you developed for Sakura in this story, and also the characters of the guys. I'd love to see more of this story! Well done.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
I know you still have a fanfiction acount on here that you update and check so PLEASE come back to this story it's awesome light and funny i really needed it when i found it so if you can keep updating the story until its done that would be awesome. I fpnt mean to be an ass i just really like this story