Reviews for Ain't It Fun
Just Trina T chapter 17 . 1/26
I love this story please write more I would love to find out what happened to them
trina chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
please write more I would love find out more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Nice work :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Nice work
logielover chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I m hopping you would update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Excited for next chap update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
A really nice story I love it:)
social bycott chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
I m so happy that you updated .and great chapter :) update soon and best of luck
winterschild11 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Katie to the rescue! Silly boys should have known better
DuckieLuver chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Holy cow-so much happened in that chapter! Like, I don't even know! I love the way that Katie totally manipulates everyone. So perfect. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what's next!
social bycott chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
Why aren't you updating coz I love this story and would appreciate if you would update :)
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
I'm loving this story so far. I've always been a sucker for a good Kogan story. I spent my entire morning reading all 16 chapters. And I cannot wait to read the next chapter, so hope to see an update soon.

I'm also wondering back to a previous chapter. I'm hoping Logan forgave Kendall for all of the things he did to him back in high school and you won't blindside us with that being another problem for the boys in the future. Psychos after them is enough. :P
DuckieLuver chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
I liked this chapter. Seriously though, Kendall makes me so mad sometimes. Like, I get you're mad, but dude, don't take it out on the poor kid you've been taking it out on for the past four years. So uncool. I'm glad we get to see why he's so messed up though. (Ok, maybe I'm a little harsh on Kendall, but I still haven't gotten past this whole thing haha). Great chapter!
winterschild11 chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
James WAS hysterical and the part about Kendall's dad was heartbreaking. no wonder he gets so angry
social bycott chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
It was a really fun chapter I liked it.