Reviews for The Skeleton Key
Snowdove30 chapter 7 . 8/15
This is really good :)
fs440 chapter 8 . 7/19
I don't think the SGC ever had a shield. Unless that is something you altered for the AU, the SGC has an iris!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 7/19
So, so good to see you have returned to post another chapter! I enjoyed the chapter, but I have to say I'm not too sure what happened? Why did John send Rodney down to the planet? How did they end up in the Pegasus Galaxy so quickly? Why did John not want the Prometheus to find them? If going to Atlantis is what Grant wanted...why is he angry at John?
I read this chapter via an insomniac episode, so maybe I' lol need to Reread to fully understand?! Anyway...so glad your still plugging away at this wonderful story! hoping you add more sooner rather than later!
Hasn't anyone EVER told you how really annoying first person is to read unless it is done very well?

Which you don't.

And then when it is a Mary Sue/OC on top of it it just makes it that much suckier.

That by the way is a technical term for really bad writing and style.
Titan5 chapter 8 . 7/18
So awesome to get another chapter. I love your AU version of the Sheppards and I can't wait to read more. Hopefully you've conquered the writer's block because those of us who aren't cowardly egomaniacs who get our kicks by trashing authors under the cover of "Guest" would LOVE to read the rest of the story!
Confirm your story chapter 1 . 6/21
I am guessing , sadly, that you will not finish your story.
It was very good, regardless of some assine comments!
My reading heart breaks not having an ending. I hope all is well with uou.
Vadercat chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
OK you really need to finish this story. I've been waiting for awhile and despite what some guest wrote, I like the story. I presume John has an ace up his sleeve with Lucy. please finish the story as a reader of amateur fiction I really hate it when stories get abandoned.
Vadercat chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
?
eilidhdawn chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
Worth the wait
hoping next chapter is soon
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
Wow excellent chapter:-) thanks for update :-) aww Joh is the best:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Woo hooo great chaoter jaja i loive moment McShep :-) two genius :-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Aww zi love Rodney the best and big genius:-) great chapter:-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Wow awesome :-) Team!Geek!, McShep Awesome great chapter :-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Wow cute name :-) great chapter :-)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Wow great story I love it :-)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »