Reviews for For Her
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
You're making me look bad here :) I complain about no world building and then you immediately launch into some world building. (Good stuff)
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 8/5/2020
Hmmm... far less worldbuilding than I thought but perhaps that is because this is more of a personal story.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
A very very short prologue but I am intrigued enough by the summary to push forward. To the next chapter!
DOS73 chapter 16 . 6/22/2019
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the next 2 instalments to this one. Keep up the great work.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 10 . 2/13/2018
Can I also say by the way that you have done a wonderful job at crafting, not just one person, but a group of people that are ridiculously easy to not like/hate.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 9 . 2/13/2018
Man. You really weren't kidding with the whole near-future statement. If the company car is the newest model year, then this story started sometime last year.
pushtrak1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I like the premise of the story. Just a minor edit is needed. "Ultimately in his case, he made the mistake last night of perusing his favorite bar in Colorado Springs last night."

I'd suggest ... made the mistake the previous night of... with no need for either last night. Or removing the second last night. I think the previous night works better, but certainly it doesn't work with both last nights present.
Nether T. Hedgehog chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Right before the ramp closed shut, Tali screamed, " LOVE YOU!"

"I know." Alec replied calmly.

Feel like you missed that opportunity.
Sadiregu chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
My suspension of belief stopped completely here. An entire complex full of aliens, friendly ones that are helping humanity reach the stars, are left completely undefended? In light of the killings in earlier chapters, thats incredibly stupid. I very much liked the setting, but the execution was weak.
Sadiregu chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
In the Mass Effect universe, it was humans, that invented medi-gel.
pyrojack25 chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
This was actually pretty cool and in all honesty this story actually made me think it being an action film, overall pretty good first of three stories to read. Thanks bro. ;)
pyrojack25 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
I hate religious nut cases, I mean ca'mon killing people for no goddamn reason but call certain folks demons, that is SO not cool bro.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
Nice story but not everyone is overly religious even now let alone in 2022
StanTheManWithTheBigRedPlan chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
In my opinion. One of the Best Fics I have ever read on this site.
Didd23 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Christian zealots... (sigh) always making us look like intolerable butchers.