Reviews for Tricked Trickster
The Alchemist31101 chapter 21 . 4/5
Always awesome! Sorry to bother you again, but It's been a long time since you have posted another chapter. I've been chwcking every month for ch.22 but no go. i know hou may be busy with things, but at least continue it...for me-? I know it's selfish of me but I really do love this story, especially since I can't buy the manga (Moms these days). I've written my own but its nothing compared to yours! Please continue it!
plzdontfindme chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. You captured the characters so well (in my opinion) and I know that's especially hard to do when you're putting them in unfamiliar situations. Also your knowledge on the culture make it all the more believable and enjoyable. Please do update! I won't rest until Utsuho's issues on Neya are more resolved :D
I wish I could give you some flaming criticisms, but I have none. Keep up the awesome work!
Rhonwhen chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
A very nice story. I am quite fond of this work, and it's nice to see a (somewhat) recent work going much further then a one-shot. Your characterizations are clean and believable, however you have the occasional problem where the wrong word is used (probably spell checks fault happens to me too (sobs into the wind) but it never happens too often. I look forward to more chapters, and hope to see that high-school au you mentioned become a reality.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
It's so awesome that u can't even find the right word to describe it :D. Love it, please update soon
Featherhart chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Yes! A new chapter! XD
This was really good. I love the introduction of the tengu, well done there. I can't wait to find out what happens next to everyone, Neya and Utsuho especially. Hope to see the next update soon. X3
Alatum Laminis chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Omg! Love it! Write more please?!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Beautiful as usual·
The Alchemist31101 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
(\-.-)\ *bow* you are officially my favorite author...plz UPDATE as soon as u can...im dying over here! Its the only neya x utsuho fanfic thats good...im sorry if u feel rushed but i really love ur story· be proud :)
Featherhart chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
This chapter was amazing! And no wonder it took you so long, you lucky duck! I wish I could order itsuwaribito and be able to read the Japanese. I can't, so I'll just have to wait fir the scanlations.
I couldn't stop giggling at the end of the chapter. I love how you made Neya seem more devious, even if it wasn't all that devious in the first place. I can't wait to see what Utsuho does to get Neya's attention back on him. XD
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
I love this fan fiction! One of my favorites! It might be a little demanding, but can you plz hurry up with the nxt chapter! Plz and thanx!
Featherhart chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
Ah! This chapter was amazing! You added in a hole new level to the story in my opinion. Which is terrific. Another love rival and one claiming to be Utsuho's first love. This could get very interesting and Utsuho's better do something really fast. I do feel sorry for Neya though, she seems to be very sad and basically seems to have given up on Utsuho.
I would also like to say you left us on a bit of a cliff hanger! New chapter soon I hope! XD
Featherhart chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
I loved Iwashi's point of view! I don't know why, but it almost made her seem cutter and nicer then I've ever pictured her before. I really liked it! I love how you threw in her kinda conniving mind too. :3
So happy for the fast update and inspirition you got hold of. Can't wait to see what happens next. XD
Alatum Laminis chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Ah, so I was right! You were inspired by the two new chapters (rather disappointing ones, if you ask me).
Alatum Laminis chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
All right, a Hikae POV. Nice.