Reviews for Tricked Trickster
Featherhart chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
I'm so glad you updated this! Love this chapter, I like the interactions between Utsuho and Neya. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Alatum Laminis chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
...I wish the manga could update this quickly...
Featherhart chapter 22 . 5/7/2016
Yes! You updated I'm so very happy!
I love how you made Neya really awesome in this chapter. But what happened to Utsuho and the others from the last chapter? I can't wait to find out. Hope you update again soon. :D
plzdontfindme chapter 22 . 5/1/2016
Woo! You're back :D It made my week getting this unexpected update. I'm very interested to see where this new predicament will take our heroes and how the the new girl stirs up drama! Thanks for not dropping the story.
If only the itsuwaribito Fandom were bigger and you'd get all the reviews and faves you deserve /
The Alchemist31101 chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
Always awesome! Sorry to bother you again, but It's been a long time since you have posted another chapter. I've been chwcking every month for ch.22 but no go. i know hou may be busy with things, but at least continue it...for me-? I know it's selfish of me but I really do love this story, especially since I can't buy the manga (Moms these days). I've written my own but its nothing compared to yours! Please continue it!
plzdontfindme chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. You captured the characters so well (in my opinion) and I know that's especially hard to do when you're putting them in unfamiliar situations. Also your knowledge on the culture make it all the more believable and enjoyable. Please do update! I won't rest until Utsuho's issues on Neya are more resolved :D
I wish I could give you some flaming criticisms, but I have none. Keep up the awesome work!
Rhonwhen chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
A very nice story. I am quite fond of this work, and it's nice to see a (somewhat) recent work going much further then a one-shot. Your characterizations are clean and believable, however you have the occasional problem where the wrong word is used (probably spell checks fault happens to me too (sobs into the wind) but it never happens too often. I look forward to more chapters, and hope to see that high-school au you mentioned become a reality.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
It's so awesome that u can't even find the right word to describe it :D. Love it, please update soon
Featherhart chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Yes! A new chapter! XD
This was really good. I love the introduction of the tengu, well done there. I can't wait to find out what happens next to everyone, Neya and Utsuho especially. Hope to see the next update soon. X3
Alatum Laminis chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Omg! Love it! Write more please?!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Beautiful as usual·
The Alchemist31101 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
(\-.-)\ *bow* you are officially my favorite author...plz UPDATE as soon as u can...im dying over here! Its the only neya x utsuho fanfic thats good...im sorry if u feel rushed but i really love ur story· be proud :)
Featherhart chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
This chapter was amazing! And no wonder it took you so long, you lucky duck! I wish I could order itsuwaribito and be able to read the Japanese. I can't, so I'll just have to wait fir the scanlations.
I couldn't stop giggling at the end of the chapter. I love how you made Neya seem more devious, even if it wasn't all that devious in the first place. I can't wait to see what Utsuho does to get Neya's attention back on him. XD
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
I love this fan fiction! One of my favorites! It might be a little demanding, but can you plz hurry up with the nxt chapter! Plz and thanx!