Reviews for Hold Her Near
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I loved your ending better...the tender moment between Maura and Jane was beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
"L"A/N wish U continue this. Thx 4 shring. A Bostonian Fan.
killie 64 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said anything lol. Yet again your writing is captivating and beautifully written. Cheers ;))
Lingonberry24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Could you explain what the V1 Opthalmic and V3 Auditory was? I couldn't find it on google. But it made the story a lot better, as if Maura was analyzing everything. This reminds me of Season 1 Maura. I feel like this was her childhood. You did an amazing job of writing this.
WafflesnRizzles chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So many fuzzies! So warm, so comforting :). Thank you for this piece of lovely!
mholder chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love your work. Thanks for sharing!
detective-smartypants chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
this was amazing. wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Happy to suspend belief and harm science if needed...anything for Rizzles
El chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thank goodness for great fan-fic writers! You fix all the crap the real show writers leave us hanging with. This did indeed help soothe the wounds inflicted from the last few minutes of episode 16. Thank you for this lovely tid-bit, look forward to your next good story. :)
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Beautiful :-)
Thank you!
freakybanana chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Beautiful as always. I especially loved how you mentioned Jane's thoughts about not being enough. I think that's something deeply rooted within her, both working as fuel to always keep working hard, but also as a burden which we rarely get to see the effects of on the show. She carries the weight of the world on her shoulders, and in the midst of that there's the pain of not being enough for someone she allowed herself to believe would be the exception - you captured it perfectly. Then, at the end of the day... she's always going to be enough for Maura - that's love. Doesn't matter what kind. I also want to thank you for keeping them true to who and how they are on the show in this fic, because you just captured the essence of that love without adding romantic undertones to it - and the love still stands.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Love your big note and the fic, wish this was going to happen in the show!
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow! Yes. Two less minutes of what ever that case was and we could have had this. The perfect way to end the season. Love it.
feltknickers chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Loved it. Neuroscience is foreign to me so if there's anything wrong with that part, I didn't notice. I love the way you used it to get us into Maura's brain. And the rest was just sweet. Beautiful. Just what I needed.
samdarls chapter 1 . 3/22/2014