Reviews for Wolf drabbles
becwaters chapter 12 . 3/1
Chapter 12 would make a great chapter fiction.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
again...this would make an awesome story!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
this one alone would make for an awesome story, kind of turning it into a huge f u to Jacob somehow, sam as well.
TabbyMichelle chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
I know it's been awhile but I just found these and they're all great. But I would really like to know who the wolf and imprint is. Or well who you had in mind.
Guest chapter 63 . 5/23/2016
My goodness, how I love these drabbles! Every single one. I love your ideas and your writing, you make me want more. While they were all fantastic, special mention goes to the poly one, I have a planet-sized poly-heart. 3 I will promptly seek out more of your stories. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/30/2016
This one I wish you would make into a whole story it is so good...
orchidluv chapter 25 . 4/4/2016
you should definitely turn these drabbles into stories
Inspired by Your Love chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
It's probably been a while since you've gotten reviews for this.. Especially this chapter since it's so early on in the drabbles. But I had to comment on how heartwrenchingly good this was. I usually stay away from angsty, sad things as I'm an easy crier but this was fantastic.

I am curious as to who her companion was, though. My guess would have to be either Peter or Garrett.
ChrissiHR chapter 54 . 10/15/2015
Too lazy to login to my account on my phone. ;) Just had to tell you again how much I love your Unbreakable-verse. I was in need of some Halloween pack shenanigans and this always delivers. :D I always wish there was more, too!
Guest chapter 63 . 10/15/2015
Never stop writing ! These are so good!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/15/2015
Continue All Over Again ! I find this very interesting in how Sam and Bella could get together.
juliet709 chapter 29 . 9/8/2015
oh my! i cant stop giggling. i love the ending. i could so see something like this happening for real
Hapsgurl80 chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I,cried!
Hapsgurl80 chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I'd marry Paul in a heartbeat
Hapsgurl80 chapter 18 . 8/27/2015